We are flying from Oklahoma City to the NE coast the 3rd week in September. We've never visited any of the northeast before and I'm really not sure where to start. What are some of the "must see" places, cities, attractions, landmarks that we should def put on our itinerary and plan around it?
NE coast for 1 week - where to go?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 3 nights in Nashville
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 5 Four days in DC
- 6 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 One Night at Logan Airport
- 11 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 12 Circle Oahu / luau
- 13 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 14 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 15 Backpacking in April
- 16 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 17 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 20 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Please help with itinerary
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??