I will be traveling mid April with my 12 yr old son for a week stay in Hillsborough NC. Looking for suggestions for day trips, places to see etc. Debating a day or 2 trip to either Outer Banks or near the coast, or Wilmington. We would love to see some mountains but I am a little wary of hiking/camping without another adult companion with me.. So Im thinking we may stick to eastern part of the state.. i dont mind alot of driving... would like to see as much of the state as we can.. we are big on wildlife/nature and culture, and my son enjoys civil war and aviation history
NC TRIP- coast?
- 1 Samsung S5360 TFT capacitive touchscreen 256K
- 2 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 3 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 4 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 5 Using public transit in San Diego
- 6 Washington Wineries
- 7 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 10 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 11 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 12 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 13 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 14 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Memphis Tours
- 17 Please critique our plan...
- 18 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 19 Gearhart Oregon
- 20 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 21 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 22 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 23 California, Northern
- 24 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida