We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip around Washington DC
- 2 Help me with this
- 3 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 4 Utah trip Itinerary
- 5 Houston MetroRail
- 6 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 7 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 8 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 9 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 10 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 11 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 Dining in St. Louis
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Weather in Chicago
- 17 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 18 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 19 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 20 New Orleans
- 21 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 22 Oregon road trip
- 23 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 24 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 25 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter