We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in winter
- 2 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 4 DC restaurant report
- 5 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 6 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 7 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 11 Arizona in late January
- 12 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 13 A Few Days in Asheville
- 14 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 15 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 16 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 17 Key West
- 18 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Neue Galerie
- 22 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 23 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 24 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 25 national park during thanksgiving
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter