We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 3 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 4 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 5 New Orleans help please
- 6 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 7 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 8 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 9 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 10 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 17 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 25 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans