We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 2 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 3 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 6 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 7 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 8 Help with driving East to West
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 10 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 11 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 12 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 13 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 14 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 15 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 16 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 17 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 18 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 19 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 20 New Orleans and Slidell
- 21 Pacific coast road trip
- 22 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 23 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 24 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 25 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter