We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLL to Key West
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 4 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 7 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 10 road trip
- 11 New England Road Trip
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 14 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 15 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 16 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 17 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 18 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 21 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 22 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 23 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 24 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 25 Got error in dell printer 016-302
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter