We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steamboat in August
- 2 Your favourite places in New York City
- 3 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 4 Napa valley getaway
- 5 Two nights from Sacramento to Santa Barbara: where to spend the night?
- 6 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 7 Desert Southwest
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 10 Help with road trip from Los Angeles to Utah
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 13 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 14 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 15 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 16 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 17 Extended weekend beach get away
- 18 Parking US OPEN
- 19 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 20 GPS app without data
- 21 Southern history- walkable cities
- 22 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 23 Autumn in Maine
- 24 10 days vacation in Maine
- 25 One night one day in dallas accommodation
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter