We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 2 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 3 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 4 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 5 Americans Flocking to China
- 6 Americans Flocking to China
- 7 Road trip from and back to New York
- 8 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 10 Berkshires with a toddler
- 11 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 12 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 13 hilicopter tour oahu
- 14 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 15 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 16 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 17 Best way to see Oahu
- 18 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 19 CA coast road trip with kids
- 20 Vegas/California May 2016
- 21 Minnesota to Colorado
- 22 Pittsburgh Trip
- 23 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 24 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 25 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter