We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 2 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 3 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 4 USA family tour
- 5 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 6 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 7 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 14 Costco Travel
- 15 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 16 Philly Itinerary Help
- 17 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 18 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 19 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 trip out west horses and rafting
- 24 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 25 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter