We are hoping to have one last vacation before school starts back up. I have always been intrigued with the beauty (pictures) of Outerbanks.
Can anyone suggest which part is the best place to stay?
Are there activities?? Even if there aren't, we are not too concerned because we are just looking to relax by the beach & play/swim most of the time there.
Any recommendations on condo's? I think that would best suit our needs since there might be other children that our daughter can meet and possibly play with.
Thank you SO much.
Not sure where to begin, kind of overwhelming.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK 1888 :260 :2909 Password reset CONTACT FACEBOOK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Hawaii and...where?
- 3 Short Oregon Trip
- 4 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 7 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 8 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 11 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 12 Another Great DC Trip
- 13 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 14 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 15 Black History Museum
- 16 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 17 Chicago 2017
- 18 How much time in Badlands?
- 19 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 20 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 21 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 22 DC Restaurants
- 23 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 24 usa roadtrip
- 25 Visiting San Antonio early November
NC Outerbank suggestions for a family of 3 with a 7 year old daughter