My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 2 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 3 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 4 Kauai Garden tours
- 5 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 6 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 7 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 8 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 9 Taking the St. Charles streetcar - looking for a stop along the way . . .
- 10 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 11 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 12 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 13 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 14 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 17 California San Diego area lodging
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Maui - Haleakala
- 20 Utah 2
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Small group dining in Napa area
- 23 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell