My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 8 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 9 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 10 San Diego parks and attractions
- 11 Alaska
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 14 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 15 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 16 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 17 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 18 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 19 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed