My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free
- 2 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January