My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 2 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 3 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 4 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 8 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 9 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 10 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 11 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 12 Houston in September
- 13 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 14 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 15 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 17 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 18 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 19 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 20 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 21 New York Trip
- 22 Balloon fest hotels
- 23 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 24 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 25 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide