My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Teton in October
- 2 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 3 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 4 Grand Marais?
- 5 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 6 adams morgan - safety
- 7 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 9 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 10 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 11 Morning in miami
- 12 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 13 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 14 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 15 US Southwest
- 16 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 17 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 18 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 19 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak