My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 JFK Airport
- 3 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 4 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 5 My Book of Mormon review
- 6 Arches National Park in a day
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 9 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 10 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 11 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 12 Marco Island
- 13 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 14 things to do near Arches National Park
- 15 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 16 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 EX-LAX
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Best place to see Redwoods in December
- 22 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 23 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 24 Broadway choices
- 25 N California trip questions