My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 2 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 3 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 4 West Coast Road Trip
- 5 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 6 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 7 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 8 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 9 California
- 10 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 13 Maui itinerary
- 14 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 15 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 16 Car Needed in Austin?
- 17 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 18 New Orleans Weekend
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 21 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 22 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 23 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Delaware - what do you recommend?