My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 2 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 3 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 4 Chicago trip
- 5 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 6 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 7 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 10 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 11 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 15 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 16 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 17 Santa Barbara, California
- 18 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 21 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 22 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Road Trip SW
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown