My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 5 Key West Hotel in January
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 8 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 9 Calf trip
- 10 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 15 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 16 4 week family trip ideas
- 17 x mas
- 18 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 19 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 20 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 21 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 22 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 23 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 24 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 25 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA