My husband and I plan two weeks in Emerald Isle in mid-September. We've been there before but not for the past several years. We're interested in recommendations for activities and eateries in the area of The Point, where we will rent a house, and in nearby Emerald Plantation, Swansboro, Cape Carteret, even as far as Atlantic Beach and Moorhead. Are there new restaurants, attractive places, places to avoid? New recreational opportunities?
NC Emerald Isle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Balloon fest hotels
- 4 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 5 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 6 Houston in September
- 7 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 8 New York Trip
- 9 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 10 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 11 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 12 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 13 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 14 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 15 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 16 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 17 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 20 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 21 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 25 palm desert, CA