We will be in New York this coming week during the NBA finals. My 9 year old wont want to miss a second of the games (Ok, me neither - I love my Miami Heat!) Where can we watch the game that will be fun, but kid friendly-ish. Its OK if its a bar - but not OK if there will be a ridiculous drunkin mess of people. We are staying between midtown east and TS. Is there still the NBA restaurant in TS? The games tip off at 9 - so we wont be eating dinner - so its OK if the food isnt good - maybe a place to grab a snack or ice-cream/dessert.
NBA Finals - where to watch while in NYC
- 1 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 Kauai golf
- 6 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 stay near newark or nyc
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 11 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 12 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 13 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 14 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 15 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Cape Ann area
- 20 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 21 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 24 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 25 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT