I really want to get married on the beach. Our date is June 12, 2012, and I was wanting to stay on the gulf side. Three years ago my family and I stayed in Destin/Fort Walton area. Destin was beautiful and I loved it, but I think it may be too much for a wedding. I have recently chosen Navarre Beach for my wedding. My problem is I can't find many good websites that gives me info on it. Is Navarre a quiet, romantic, family-oriented area? We will have a lot of family members attending and staying for the week as well. I just need some more facts, opinions, or just any info anyone may have!?
Navarre Beach for a wedding?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 8 SF to DR? WTH!
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 NYC Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 18 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?