We would like to spend 8 days leaving out of and returning to to Las Vegas sometime next spring-summer to the Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and whatever else we can fit. My husband & I & our adult children will be going and we like to do moderate hiking. What time of year do you recommend we go and what would you recommend for our itinerary?
National Park trip from Las Vegas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Refining my California Itinerary
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 4 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 5 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 6 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 7 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 8 Oregon Road Trip
- 9 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 10 St. Simon, Georgia
- 11 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 12 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 13 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 14 4 week family trip ideas
- 15 Christmas in TX
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 18 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 19 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 20 Ben Landa
- 21 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 22 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 23 Tucson area flooding
- 24 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 25 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours