My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 2 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 5 Big Sur Help!!
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 8 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 9 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 10 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 11 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 12 Montana, Wyoming ideas including beartooth highway and little big hotn
- 13 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 14 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 15 Las Vegas trip report
- 16 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 17 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 18 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 19 10 Days in Maine
- 20 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 21 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 22 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 23 sugestions
- 24 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 25 Miami for 2 days