My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/max-test-ultra/
- 2 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 3 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 4 Venice, CA area
- 5 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 6 Rhode Island Get Away
- 7 New England Tour
- 8 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 9 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 10 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 13 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 14 Visiting Kauai...NEXT WEEK!!
- 15 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 16 Adirondacks trip repot
- 17 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 18 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 19 CLT connection times, Charlotte
- 20 Grand Circle Trip from Ohio
- 21 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 22 Las Vegas in February - hotel recommendations please
- 23 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 Hotel Picks - Kauai