My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 4 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 5 First Trip to New Mexico
- 6 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 7 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 8 Airport Advice for GNP
- 9 Day trips from Boston
- 10 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 11 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 12 November redwoods trip
- 13 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 14 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 15 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 16 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 20 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 21 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 22 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 23 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 24 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 25 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging