My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 2 Taking Onery Teens to LA for 4 days....
- 3 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 4 4th of July in Chicago
- 5 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 6 Visiting New York State
- 7 The District by Hilton Club
- 8 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 9 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 10 NYC hotel w/great room view for 30th anniv.
- 11 Colorado Hiking in September
- 12 nashville,tenn
- 13 Florida Coffee Roasters
- 14 Hotel/Itinerary Washington DC, Family of 5
- 15 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 16 Yosemite Hike
- 17 July camping Cayo Costa State Park
- 18 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 19 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 20 Bucket List
- 21 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 24 Your thoughts on Brooklyn Heights
- 25 Which area on Maui for hotel?