My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 2 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 5 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 6 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 California
- 9 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 10 Christmas in TX
- 11 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Oregon Road Trip
- 15 Long Island Advice
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 23 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)