My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 2 Eastern Seaboard
- 3 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 4 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 5 DC Hotel location help
- 6 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 7 DC Metro to other sites?
- 8 Cleveland West Side Market
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 15 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Zurich airport connections
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 23 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 24 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska