My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Redwoods National Park
- 2 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 5 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 7 Traveling Alone
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 10 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 11 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 12 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 13 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 14 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Arizona in late January
- 17 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 18 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 19 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Las Vegas Vacation
- 23 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 24 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 25 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?