My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 2 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 3 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 4 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 5 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 6 Hawaii
- 7 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 8 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 9 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 10 River Cafe
- 11 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 12 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 13 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 14 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 15 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 16 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 17 Long Island Advice
- 18 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 19 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 20 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 21 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 22 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 23 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help
- 24 Drive from Seattle to Reno
- 25 Hawaii with kids