My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 4 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 5 Cross Country RV Trip
- 6 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 7 Northern California in February
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 New England September
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 12 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 13 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 17 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 18 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 21 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 24 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway