My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Travel West Coast
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 5 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 6 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 7 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 8 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Kennebunkport and....?
- 15 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 16 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 17 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 22 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 23 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 24 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 25 New York City Restaurants