My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 2 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 3 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 4 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 5 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 6 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 7 DC restaurant report
- 8 Neue Galerie
- 9 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 10 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 11 Arizona in winter
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 13 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 14 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 15 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 16 Arizona in late January
- 17 A Few Days in Asheville
- 18 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 19 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 20 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 24 moving to Florida
- 25 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!