My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 2 First Time to California
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Taxi service like Uber etc
- 5 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 6 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 7 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 8 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 9 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 10 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 11 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 12 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 13 Angels Landing
- 14 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 15 San Francisco and Napa
- 16 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 17 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 20 California RV baby and child seats
- 21 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 22 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 23 Dependable Airport Hotel Shuttlebus
- 24 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 25 car rentals in San Diego