My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Calf trip
- 7 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 x mas
- 17 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 18 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 19 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 20 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 21 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 22 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 23 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 24 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 25 Stopover in MIAMI