My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's new on Maui?
- 2 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Yosemite Lodging
- 5 Broadway choices
- 6 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 8 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 9 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 10 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 11 Moving to New Jersey
- 12 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 13 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 14 Tucson area flooding
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 17 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 18 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 19 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 20 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 21 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 22 Getaway
- 23 Refining my California Itinerary
- 24 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?