My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Daytona Beach and ??
- 2 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 3 Alaska- Best tours
- 4 Things to do around New York
- 5 Cape cod and Acadia
- 6 Coronado Ferry
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 First visit in New Mexico
- 9 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 14 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 15 Hotels near beach orange county
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 18 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 19 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 20 Colorado trip in early May
- 21 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 22 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 23 Seattle hotels
- 24 Seattle in April
- 25 Seattle Visit April