My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 2 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 3 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 6 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 7 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 8 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 12 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 13 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 22 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 23 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 24 Maui where to stay help
- 25 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)