My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 4 Trip Starting from New York
- 5 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 6 New England Canada Road Trip
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 11 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 12 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 13 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 14 Newport , RI
- 15 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 16 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 17 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 18 Nilichik Ak.
- 19 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 20 Las vegas +21
- 21 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 Steamboat in August
- 24 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 25 Depot Bay OR