My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 4 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 5 New England in the fall
- 6 Itinerary opinions
- 7 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 12 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 13 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 14 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 NYC Clubs for live music
- 17 relocating travel
- 18 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 25 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?