My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac
- 2 Overnight tour from New York to see Washington, D.C.
- 3 Oklahoma - Dallas - Houston - New Orleans - Orlando
- 4 Driving at Night in YNP
- 5 Historial/Culture-filled restaurants in Savannah, and Atlanta!
- 6 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 9 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 10 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 11 Restaurant for lunch between Atlanta and Savannah
- 12 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 13 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 14 Pacific coast road trip
- 15 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 16 My son's first day in New York
- 17 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 18 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 19 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 20 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 21 Looking for rustic secluded cabins/yurts in midwest
- 22 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 23 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 24 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 25 Itinerary Critique: BNP/Mt.R/YNP/Jac