My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 11 days SE coast road trip
- 2 http://www.erecteentry.com/bio-x4/
- 3 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 4 8wks Exploring Canada, Alaska & the Northwestern States
- 5 Road trip from and back to New York
- 6 50th in Hawaii
- 7 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 8 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 9 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 10 Silverthorne
- 11 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 12 Places to stay in TX...?
- 13 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 14 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 15 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 16 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 18 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 19 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 20 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 21 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 22 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 23 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 24 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 25 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga