My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
- 1 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 2 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 5 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 6 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 9 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Seatlle, WA
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Meredith New Hampshire
- 20 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 21 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Around North America (cruise)