My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 Will have five days in Savannah
- 8 Itinerary opinions
- 9 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 14 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Fancy dining
- 17 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 18 culpepper
- 19 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 20 Santa Barbara, California
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 24 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 25 May visit to Denali