My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 2 Retiring to Colorado
- 3 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Charleston and Asheville
- 6 My CA itinerary
- 7 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 8 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 9 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 10 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 11 5 day Colorado itinerary- anniversary trip
- 12 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 13 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 14 Favorite Open Air Venues
- 15 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 16 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 17 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 18 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 19 Xmas in new york
- 20 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 21 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 22 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 23 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 25 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation