My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
National Park trip advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 2 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 3 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 4 So you love handbags!
- 5 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 6 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 7 replica designer handbags
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 10 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 11 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 12 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 13 Re-Visit DC
- 14 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 15 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 18 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 19 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 20 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 21 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 22 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 23 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 24 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel