My wife and I are trying to plan a 10 day national parks trip for the end of September through the beginning of October. We would like to know people's opinion on wether to take the Grand Circle tour through Grand Canyon, Brice, Zion... or Go to Grand Tetons and Yellowstone (what to see or skip?). That time of year I'm assuming will be less crowded but not sure. We have never been out that way and will being flying out from Massachusetts. We will be either renting an r/v and doing campsites or renting a car to get around and booking hotel rooms (which is better?). Any help would be greatly appreciated as we have to start booking soon. Thanks to all
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Biloxi Suggestions
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 4 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 5 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 6 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 7 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 8 Martha's Vineyard area
- 9 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 10 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 11 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 12 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 13 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 14 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 15 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 16 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 17 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 18 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 19 Western U.S. Road trip
- 20 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 21 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 22 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 23 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 24 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 25 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?