we would like to have some help in planning 2 weeks trip in the west coast national parks.
we would like to visit SF and LAS VEGAS as well.
we can start this trip at SF and finish at LV or start at Vegas and finish at SF.
the period of this trip is 03\15-01\04-2013.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 2 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 3 Martha's Vineyard area
- 4 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 5 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 6 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 7 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 8 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 11 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 12 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 13 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 14 4 Days in Maui
- 15 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 16 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 17 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 18 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 19 Biloxi Suggestions
- 20 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 21 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 22 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 23 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 24 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 25 Maui: 2014 Christmas week