we would like to have some help in planning 2 weeks trip in the west coast national parks.
we would like to visit SF and LAS VEGAS as well.
we can start this trip at SF and finish at LV or start at Vegas and finish at SF.
the period of this trip is 03\15-01\04-2013.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clean One bedroom for $50-$70 a week
- 2 Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Yellowstone, Tetons
- 3 9 days from Acadia to Providence RI
- 4 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 5 Does the "Real USA" (still) exist?
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 SUV v. Minivan for national park summer driving or does it not matter?
- 8 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 9 Seattle, WA to Redondo Beach, CA December
- 10 Traveling alone to Las Vegas
- 11 Study in America
- 12 Where to stay in South Carolina?
- 13 Florida Family vacation in California
- 14 walking it off in North Beach and Chinatown
- 15 Planning first trip to New Orleans - advice?
- 16 Itinerary advice first time to USA SF-YNP-LV-LA-SF
- 17 Philadelphia to Boston
- 18 Lake Winnipesauke, NH
- 19 Six Flags and Lake George, NY
- 20 Mokulele Airlines Hawaii
- 21 Where to stay in Hill Country in Texas
- 22 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva
- 23 Yosemite Visit
- 24 Staying at Belvedere in Sept--how early to make reservations?
- 25 New York City Christmas 2015