Is it possible to bring a picnic or snack of some kind into the National Gallery of Art Sculpure Garden? I know they have a cafe there, but it's fairly expensive. We would like to listen to the jazz concert that is scheduled and have a bite of dinner. I can't really tell from their website if there is a convenient place for this, if we can eat our own food in the dining area, or if we should make other plans.
National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Philadelphia
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings