Is it possible to bring a picnic or snack of some kind into the National Gallery of Art Sculpure Garden? I know they have a cafe there, but it's fairly expensive. We would like to listen to the jazz concert that is scheduled and have a bite of dinner. I can't really tell from their website if there is a convenient place for this, if we can eat our own food in the dining area, or if we should make other plans.
National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 2 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 3 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 6 New England in the fall
- 7 NYC Clubs for live music
- 8 relocating travel
- 9 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 10 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 11 Seattle Hyatts
- 12 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 17 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 18 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 19 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 20 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 21 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 22 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 23 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?