We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 2 Monterey and Napa
- 3 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 4 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 5 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 6 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Worst Restaurants in America
- 9 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Fall color yet?
- 14 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 15 New England in the fall
- 16 Yosemite Lodging
- 17 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 18 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 19 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 20 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 21 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 22 N California trip questions
- 23 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 24 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 25 Colorado aspen updates