We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 3 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 4 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 5 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 6 a tourist in DC this February
- 7 Springtime in Florida
- 8 Kings and Sequoia.
- 9 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 10 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 11 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 12 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 13 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 14 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 15 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 16 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 17 USA October 2016
- 18 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 19 Redwood National Forest
- 20 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 21 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Uber and Miami
- 24 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 25 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys