We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 10 day trip
- 4 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 5 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 6 How safe would feel with the key in your front door overnight?
- 7 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 8 Maui - Haleakala
- 9 Condo Rental in Florida
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 12 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 13 planning a trip to US
- 14 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 15 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 16 Good local restaurants E30th St New York?
- 17 Waltham, MA to Boston-Logan Airport
- 18 http://testxtremefacts.com/progain-350/
- 19 Texas
- 20 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 21 Help with Grand Canyon trip in June
- 22 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 23 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 24 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 25 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix