We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 2 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 3 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 4 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 5 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 6 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 7 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 8 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 9 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 10 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 11 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 12 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 13 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 14 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 15 Boston waterfront Italian
- 16 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 17 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 18 Kids Vacation Place
- 19 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 20 Napa valley getaway
- 21 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 22 Day in Spokane
- 23 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 24 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 25 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego