We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 2 Seattle Ho
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 6 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 7 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 8 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 11 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 12 First Trip to New Mexico
- 13 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 14 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 15 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 16 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 19 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 20 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 21 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 22 Suggestions Buffalo NY
- 23 Other Manhattan Hotels
- 24 Seattle?
- 25 Night in Los Cruces or Truth or Consequences