We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.usahealthguide.com/thrivemax/
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 4 Looking for areas to live? Commuting to Palo Alto
- 5 Philadelphia Traffic Help
- 6 sf Chinatown restaurant
- 7 New England Tour
- 8 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 9 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 10 City of Seattle: What we might miss and the kick ourselves later
- 11 Downtown Denver hotel
- 12 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 13 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 14 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 15 Olympic National Park (3-4 Days)
- 16 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 17 San Diego VRBO area
- 18 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 19 Glacier National Park 2018
- 20 Muir Woods in October
- 21 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 22 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 23 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 24 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 25 Disneyland Grand Californian