We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Week in Colorado
- 2 Nashville Public Transportation
- 3 Cape Cod visit in August
- 4 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 5 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 6 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 7 Is this a new record for spam?
- 8 Ferry to Nantucket
- 9 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 10 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 11 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 12 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 13 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 14 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 15 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 16 BYOB in New York City
- 17 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 18 Sedona to Vegas
- 19 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 20 48 Hours in NYC
- 21 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 22 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 23 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 24 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 25 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?