We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/moviestarplanet-hacks/
- 2 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 3 Maine in late October
- 4 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 5 Mendocino Hiking
- 6 Running kissimmee Florida
- 7 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 8 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 9 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 10 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 11 Monterey whale watching
- 12 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 13 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 14 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 15 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 16 Coast Starlight Amtrak
- 17 Mackinac or Holland?
- 18 Grand Canyon Rafting - paddle, oar, or motorized
- 19 Memphis to Dallas
- 20 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 21 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 22 The New Whitney
- 23 1.5 days in Chicago
- 24 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 25 Highway 1 motels