We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Bucket List Retirement Trip
- 2 Rose Parade Novice
- 3 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 4 Buying alcohol in New York & I.D.
- 5 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 6 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 7 2 months in Hawaii!
- 8 Martha's Vineyard with the in-laws
- 9 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 10 White House Tours To Allow Photos
- 11 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 12 Annapolis to Boston
- 13 Road Trip
- 14 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 15 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 16 Need anniversary dinner in Boston
- 17 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 18 New OAK-Coliseum Shuttle -- Cost?
- 19 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 20 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 21 HELP with ITINERARY for trip to Carmell/Central Coast with kids
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 23 Trailing of the Sheep Festival
- 24 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 25 Does anyone know the hotel in Maui...