We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 San Francisco - mid October
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 8 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 9 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 10 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 11 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 12 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 15 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 16 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 17 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 18 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 19 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 20 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 21 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Road trip itinerary
- 24 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 25 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?