We are planning on visiting Natchez MS this summer for a couple days and would love some hotel recommendations. We have 2 boys (10 & 13) and would like to stay at a nice hotel meaning, very clean, comfy and close to the attractions. I am willing to spend up to $150 (at the most) for a nice hotel. Any recommendations on where to stay and places to visit would be wonderful.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting from Denver International Airport to the city and other places
- 2 Trip To Anchorage, Alaska
- 3 Grand Canyon Railway and Hotel?
- 4 4 Days in LV
- 5 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 6 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 7 Philadelphia hotels near public transportation but not in city center
- 8 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 9 October in Colorado
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 12 7 days in Colorado with Family
- 13 Minneapolis to Yellowstone and back.
- 14 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 15 Hwy76 vs 70 to CO Springs
- 16 Visiting Cape Code, MA
- 17 Southern U.S. BBQ Trip May 2015
- 18 myrtle beach
- 19 Hilton Head
- 20 Napa winery tour that doesn't require walking? (Eldery person in our group)
- 21 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 22 SF Cable Cars
- 23 Seth Michael Goldstein New Bie Here
- 24 Yellowstone with no reservations?
- 25 Yellowstone in the Winter