20 something son needs to be in Nashville for one night in June. Looking at booking Scarritt Bennett room for him. Doesn't need fancy just safe and clean and near music row. What can you tell me about this place? Is it safe? Clean? Within walking distance of food and basics. He is a college student used to dorm life and just one night can live without television. Please advise.
Nashville's Scarritt Bennett for accommdations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 2 DC, New York, Maine in 11 days with kids?
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 5 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 6 Quick Trip to NYC
- 7 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 8 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 9 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 10 San Francisco - mid October
- 11 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 16 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 17 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Road trip itinerary
- 20 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 21 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 25 Vegas hotels for families