20 something son needs to be in Nashville for one night in June. Looking at booking Scarritt Bennett room for him. Doesn't need fancy just safe and clean and near music row. What can you tell me about this place? Is it safe? Clean? Within walking distance of food and basics. He is a college student used to dorm life and just one night can live without television. Please advise.
Nashville's Scarritt Bennett for accommdations
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 5 Hotel near Public Theater
- 6 California Tour Groups?
- 7 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 8 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 9 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 12 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 13 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 16 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 17 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 18 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 19 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 20 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 24 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 25 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014