20 something son needs to be in Nashville for one night in June. Looking at booking Scarritt Bennett room for him. Doesn't need fancy just safe and clean and near music row. What can you tell me about this place? Is it safe? Clean? Within walking distance of food and basics. He is a college student used to dorm life and just one night can live without television. Please advise.
Nashville's Scarritt Bennett for accommdations
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 2 Cape Cod in October
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 5 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 6 charlotte
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 12 Sonoma or napa?
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Black Hills Trip Report
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 17 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 18 Air Connections on Maui
- 19 Theater Historians
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 22 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 23 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 24 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 25 Triple threat storms and lava flow