Wife and I are now going to spend 5 days in Nashville in early October. I am wondering now if 5 days in Nashville is too much or should we spend a day or two in Memphis or somewhere else in Tennesee. We are in our mid 50's so late night clubbing is not a priority!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 2 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 3 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 4 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 10 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 11 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 12 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 13 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 14 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 15 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 16 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 17 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 18 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 19 Is the New York subway safe?
- 20 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 21 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 22 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 23 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 24 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 25 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City