Wife and I are now going to spend 5 days in Nashville in early October. I am wondering now if 5 days in Nashville is too much or should we spend a day or two in Memphis or somewhere else in Tennesee. We are in our mid 50's so late night clubbing is not a priority!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 5 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 6 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Newport Restaurants
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 15 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 16 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 17 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 18 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 19 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 20 Question About Sealodge
- 21 Broadway choices
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Fairbanks Alaska
- 24 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park