Wife and I are now going to spend 5 days in Nashville in early October. I am wondering now if 5 days in Nashville is too much or should we spend a day or two in Memphis or somewhere else in Tennesee. We are in our mid 50's so late night clubbing is not a priority!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 2 Key Largo, FL
- 3 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 4 Death Valley in June
- 5 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 6 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 7 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 8 Oahu ideas
- 9 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 10 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 11 San Diego grocery stores
- 12 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 17 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 18 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 19 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 20 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 21 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 22 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 23 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 Juneau May 8th