I was thinking of going to Nashville with my husband for our 5 year anniversary but we will have a 5 month old in tow....would this be a good place just to sight see and stroll around town???
Nashville with a baby??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 3 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 4 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 5 New York City and New England
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 10 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 13 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 14 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 15 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 16 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 17 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 18 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 19 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 20 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 21 Best Destination in USA
- 22 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 23 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 24 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 25 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)