We have decided to include Nashville in our road trip this summer as we drive down to New Orleans. We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 13 and 16 (who love music).
Which area should we stay in? Downtown or Mid-town? Where would most of the interesting sights be?
We know the Gaylord Opryland Resort is a good 10 miles out of the city centre, but would that be the place to stay at?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 2 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 3 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 4 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 5 Berkshires with a toddler
- 6 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 7 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 8 hilicopter tour oahu
- 9 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 10 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 11 Places to stay in TX...?
- 12 driving from LA to Portland
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 15 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 16 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 17 Parking fine
- 18 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 19 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 20 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 21 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 22 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 23 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 24 Pittsburgh Trip
- 25 11 days SE coast road trip