We have decided to include Nashville in our road trip this summer as we drive down to New Orleans. We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 13 and 16 (who love music).
Which area should we stay in? Downtown or Mid-town? Where would most of the interesting sights be?
We know the Gaylord Opryland Resort is a good 10 miles out of the city centre, but would that be the place to stay at?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 2 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 3 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion
- 4 Jazzfest side trips
- 5 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 6 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 7 Lice Happens
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 10 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 11 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 12 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 13 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 14 IAH to HOU Questions
- 15 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 16 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 17 No Spam this morning!!
- 18 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 19 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 20 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 21 San Francisco transit options
- 22 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 25 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016