We have decided to include Nashville in our road trip this summer as we drive down to New Orleans. We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 13 and 16 (who love music).
Which area should we stay in? Downtown or Mid-town? Where would most of the interesting sights be?
We know the Gaylord Opryland Resort is a good 10 miles out of the city centre, but would that be the place to stay at?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mini Trip Report: Vegas in June-- HOT HOT HOT
- 2 Rules of the Subway
- 3 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 4 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 5 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 6 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 7 Mystic CT
- 8 Alabama trip in Dec
- 9 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 10 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 11 Las vegas +21
- 12 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 13 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 14 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 15 Your favourite places in New York City
- 16 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 17 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 18 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 19 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 20 Grand American Road Trip!
- 21 Orlando - condoleances
- 22 Coco Palms on Kauai
- 23 1st trip to Colorado
- 24 Road trip out west
- 25 How to search for condo rental in Oahu