We have decided to include Nashville in our road trip this summer as we drive down to New Orleans. We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 13 and 16 (who love music).
Which area should we stay in? Downtown or Mid-town? Where would most of the interesting sights be?
We know the Gaylord Opryland Resort is a good 10 miles out of the city centre, but would that be the place to stay at?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 Are you looking Estate Planning Lawyer?
- 4 Are you looking flowers for all occasion?
- 5 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 6 Do you want Australian Visa?
- 7 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 8 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 9 Do you want Repair your Computer?
- 10 Arizona in winter
- 11 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 12 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 13 Currency and hotels
- 14 Vegas with toddler twins
- 15 Las Vegas Vacation
- 16 OHare car service north suburbs
- 17 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 19 disneyland
- 20 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 21 Key West
- 22 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 23 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 24 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 25 moving to Florida