We have decided to include Nashville in our road trip this summer as we drive down to New Orleans. We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 13 and 16 (who love music).
Which area should we stay in? Downtown or Mid-town? Where would most of the interesting sights be?
We know the Gaylord Opryland Resort is a good 10 miles out of the city centre, but would that be the place to stay at?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/iron-bull-edge/
- 3 Azul Verde Design Group Inc
- 4 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 5 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 6 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 7 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 8 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 9 flagstaff
- 10 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 11 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 12 sugestions
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 16 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 17 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 18 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 19 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 20 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 23 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 24 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 25 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?