We have decided to include Nashville in our road trip this summer as we drive down to New Orleans. We are a family of 4, with two boys, ages 13 and 16 (who love music).
Which area should we stay in? Downtown or Mid-town? Where would most of the interesting sights be?
We know the Gaylord Opryland Resort is a good 10 miles out of the city centre, but would that be the place to stay at?
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 2 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 3 5 nights stay RMNP
- 4 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 5 Hawaii Help
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 8 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 9 Any Sanibel experts?
- 10 Traveling in winter
- 11 a short trip to san francisco
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Summer in Michigan
- 14 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 15 Glacier National Park
- 16 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 17 South east road trip
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 20 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 21 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 22 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 23 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 24 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 25 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?