We are country music fans who have never been to Branson or Nashville. If you have been to both, how do they compare? Lodging, music, shows, cost, food, drink, etc.? Would appreciate your recommendations and/or things to watch out for.
Nashville vs. Branson?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Central Coast-California
- 5 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 6 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 7 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 Moving to CT
- 12 Hotels Philly
- 13 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal