My fiance and I will be in Tennesse for a week in early Jan. We will be splitting the time between Nashville and Memphis with several of the days in Nashville being spent with extended family. I was looking for some suggestions on things to do and places to eat(not too fancy, some local favorites would be good) in both cities, as well as anything fun to see or do on the drive from Nashville to Memphis. I've done the Hermitage, and Loveless Cafe, things like that in Nashville. We are young, in our 20's and like to have fun, but don't drink so bars aren't of interest to us. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Nashville to Memphis things to do
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 3 ONP help
- 4 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 5 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 6 California road trip
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 10 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 11 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 12 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Poss. Itinerary for Aug. Portland to San Fran family vacay - TIPS PLEASE
- 15 Wisconsin - Dells and Madison
- 16 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 17 Providence,RI - restaurant and Waterfire advice
- 18 Seattle Hyatts
- 19 Seattle: Something Different?
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 22 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 23 Best non-nature activites around Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
- 24 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 25 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation