My fiance and I will be in Tennesse for a week in early Jan. We will be splitting the time between Nashville and Memphis with several of the days in Nashville being spent with extended family. I was looking for some suggestions on things to do and places to eat(not too fancy, some local favorites would be good) in both cities, as well as anything fun to see or do on the drive from Nashville to Memphis. I've done the Hermitage, and Loveless Cafe, things like that in Nashville. We are young, in our 20's and like to have fun, but don't drink so bars aren't of interest to us. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!
Nashville to Memphis things to do
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 West Maui Restaurants
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Key West Hotel in January
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 15 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 16 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants