My husband and I are planning a road trip from Nashville, TN to Chicago, IL in late October. We would love some advice on what to do "off the beaten path" in the following places:
We are big fans of getting out of the touristy spots and getting into the local vibe. We love hotels and restaurants that give us the true experience of where we are staying. Don't get me wrong, you will definitely find us at the honky tonks on Broadway, etc., we just would like advice on the not so well known spots as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://9beautycaretips.com/vpure-reviews/
- 2 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 3 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 4 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 5 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 6 Key West luxury hotels
- 7 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 8 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 9 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 10 I95
- 11 Florida keys trip
- 12 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 13 Wine Country
- 14 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 15 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 16 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 17 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 18 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 19 Nashville Never Been
- 20 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 22 Florida beach vacation
- 23 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 24 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 25 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago