My husband and I are planning a road trip from Nashville, TN to Chicago, IL in late October. We would love some advice on what to do "off the beaten path" in the following places:
We are big fans of getting out of the touristy spots and getting into the local vibe. We love hotels and restaurants that give us the true experience of where we are staying. Don't get me wrong, you will definitely find us at the honky tonks on Broadway, etc., we just would like advice on the not so well known spots as well.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 3 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 4 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 5 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 6 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 7 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 8 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 9 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 10 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 road trip
- 18 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Florida in October
- 21 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 22 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 FLL to Key West
- 25 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??