Spring of 2014, I will be taking a trip to Nashville with a groups of women for a Bachelorette Party. I am looking for fun and unique things to do while we are there. It will be a weekend trip most likely in April with about 5-8 women. I’m interested in Bed and Breakfast accommodations, music festivals or venues, and some tourist ideas. Keep in mind, we are all 30+ and not necessarily looking to do the stereotypical tiara and penis straw activities. All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Universal studios/Orlando
- 2 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 3 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 4 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 12 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 19 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 20 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 21 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 24 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 25 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip