Spring of 2014, I will be taking a trip to Nashville with a groups of women for a Bachelorette Party. I am looking for fun and unique things to do while we are there. It will be a weekend trip most likely in April with about 5-8 women. I’m interested in Bed and Breakfast accommodations, music festivals or venues, and some tourist ideas. Keep in mind, we are all 30+ and not necessarily looking to do the stereotypical tiara and penis straw activities. All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 4 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 5 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 8 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 9 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 10 Transportation help in Philly
- 11 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 12 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 13 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 14 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 17 Hilton Midtown New York
- 18 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 19 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 20 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 21 Tour companies
- 22 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 23 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 24 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown