Spring of 2014, I will be taking a trip to Nashville with a groups of women for a Bachelorette Party. I am looking for fun and unique things to do while we are there. It will be a weekend trip most likely in April with about 5-8 women. I’m interested in Bed and Breakfast accommodations, music festivals or venues, and some tourist ideas. Keep in mind, we are all 30+ and not necessarily looking to do the stereotypical tiara and penis straw activities. All suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 2 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 3 Best places to stay on drive from Houston to Los Angeles
- 4 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 5 Philly
- 6 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 9 NYC IN AUGUST
- 10 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 14 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 15 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 21 Fancy dining
- 22 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 23 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 24 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 25 Hotel near Miami airport