I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Arlington funeral plans
- 3 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 4 destin resorts
- 5 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 6 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 7 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 8 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 11 Relocating to the Deep South
- 12 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 13 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 14 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 15 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 16 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 17 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 20 Airfares in the 1970's
- 21 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 22 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 23 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 24 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 25 Seattle to San Francisco