I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 2 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 3 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 4 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 5 Cape cod Labor Day
- 6 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 7 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 8 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 9 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 10 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 11 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 16 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 17 US Open Tennis
- 18 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 19 Hotels in San Diego
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 23 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service