I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to NOLA Sept 12-18
- 2 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 3 Universal transportation
- 4 NOLA, Savannah and Charleston
- 5 Nantucket/Hyannis ferry & ground transportation
- 6 Hawaii trip report
- 7 Golf on Hilton Head
- 8 Roadtrip ideas California 6 Nevada: Ideas and realistic driving distances
- 9 2 Week West Coast Travel with Family
- 10 Road Trip Ideas
- 11 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 12 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 13 My Topic Title Child-friendly hotel, Long Island NY
- 14 First Trip To Lake Tahoe
- 15 Best way to see Oahu
- 16 Kauai Condo
- 17 Need Rochester, NY, advice please
- 18 Kantishna vs Wonder Lake stop on shuttle bus
- 19 Itinerary/ timing Sedona-GC- esp Page
- 20 Bourbon Trail in Lexington
- 21 San Diego restaurant
- 22 Another high-end discount store opens in downtown SFMy Topic Title
- 23 Food Tours
- 24 Napa Valley Bachelorette Party!
- 25 Parking and trolley for Rubicon Trail hike by Lake Tahoe