I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 2 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 3 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 4 Transfers from Newark airport hotels to New York cruise terminal
- 5 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 6 New Hampshire
- 7 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 8 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 9 Driving to Naples fl
- 10 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 11 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 12 Downtown Chicago
- 13 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 14 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 15 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 16 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 17 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 18 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 19 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 20 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 21 Nashville Questions
- 22 Summer vacation
- 23 First Trip to Texas -
- 24 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 25 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe