I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 JFK Terminal 8
- 3 Maine in May?
- 4 Living room should have easy access to the sunshine.
- 5 http://www.supplement4choice.com/dermagieo-serum/
- 6 Are you looking Root of Success?
- 7 http://goldenhealthcenters.com/testx-core/
- 8 http://intelligentadvices.com/1TAC-MILITARY/
- 9 Are you looking Best polling result?
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 Seaside, California
- 12 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 13 Dinner Cruise down San Antonio River?
- 14 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 17 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 18 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 19 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 20 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 21 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 22 Bed and Breakfast
- 23 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 24 What car service?
- 25 Moving to a new state looking for advice