I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas
- 2 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 3 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 4 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 5 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 6 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 7 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 8 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 9 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 traveling to Nashville
- 12 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 13 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 14 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 15 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 16 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 17 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 18 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 19 Best route to Cody?
- 20 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 21 Yosemite and Sequoia
- 22 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 23 national/state park in November
- 24 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 25 Family trip to San Diego. Itinerary help!