I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help us choose a hotel
- 2 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 3 Honeymoon on PCH
- 4 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 5 Magic Show
- 6 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 7 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 8 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 9 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 10 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 11 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 12 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 13 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 Staying outside DC
- 17 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 18 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 19 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs