I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 2 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 3 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 4 Boston Airport Hotels
- 5 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 8 Parking in Naples Florida
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 Colorado Itinerary
- 13 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 14 What is there to do on MAUI
- 15 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 16 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 17 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 19 Any Sanibel experts?
- 20 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 21 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 22 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Summer in Michigan