I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Trip
- 2 Atlanta With Toddler
- 3 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 4 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 7 JFK Terminal 8
- 8 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 9 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic
- 10 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 11 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 12 Tohono Chul Tucson?
- 13 AR State Parks
- 14 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 15 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 18 9-10 day trip to WA
- 19 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 20 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 21 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 22 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 23 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 24 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 25 Laguna Beach Hotel