I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 2 Driving Houston George Bush to Galveston
- 3 San Fran to Napa and back to Carmel, Big Sur, Cambria, Santa Monica
- 4 Tulip time
- 5 Buying wine New York City
- 6 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 7 Using Tripmasters for Hawaiian trip
- 8 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 9 Cape Cod visit in August
- 10 Nashville Public Transportation
- 11 duty free question with connecting flights to US
- 12 Mount Rainier Seattle Washington
- 13 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 14 Has anyone been to Georgetown in Brooklyn?
- 15 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 16 Driving from Denver to San Francisco in July
- 17 8 day trip to Florida
- 18 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 19 BYOB in New York City
- 20 which indian rock beach, Fl or fort Lauderdale beach
- 21 carmel vs. monterey california
- 22 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 23 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 24 Week in Colorado
- 25 Moving to Dallas