I want to take a road trip from NYC to Nashville Tennessee, alone. Has anyone ever done this? I want to take a road trip via bus service. I want time to view the country through the window before my destination..i flew all the time, want to try bus..how long do you think this will be? A bus trip from NYC to NASHVILLE?
Is it common that folks do that? and how long does it take? And what will the weather be like in November there? What are some things to do?
Any feedback will be golden, thanks
- 1 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Question about Boulder area
- 8 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 9 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 12 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 Biloxi questions again
- 18 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 19 Madison Square Garden
- 20 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple