Going to Nashville for 4 nights and the Pigeon Forge area for 3 or 4 nights. It will be 4 of us, including 20 year old daughter and 17 year old son. Anything that's a can't miss or really cool that we'd probably miss will be greatly appreciated.
Nashville & Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - July 5th - 13th
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 2 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 3 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 4 Dinner in Miami
- 5 Portsmouth NH to NYC
- 6 Orlando to Savannah
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 10 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Met Opera rush tickets - process changed again!
- 14 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 17 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 18 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 19 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 20 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 21 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 22 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 23 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 24 Christmas weather?
- 25 Big island itinerary