Going to Nashville for 4 nights and the Pigeon Forge area for 3 or 4 nights. It will be 4 of us, including 20 year old daughter and 17 year old son. Anything that's a can't miss or really cool that we'd probably miss will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 2 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 3 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 4 5 days in Colorado
- 5 Trip to northern California
- 6 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 7 40th in Key West
- 8 Washington DC with kids
- 9 help from a true New Yorker.
- 10 Downtown Chicago
- 11 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 12 Safety Concerns
- 13 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 14 Alaska -public transport
- 15 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 16 Alaska independent tour for group
- 17 Hamilton Broadway
- 18 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 19 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 20 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 21 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 22 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 23 First Trip to Texas -
- 24 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 25 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO