Going to Nashville for 4 nights and the Pigeon Forge area for 3 or 4 nights. It will be 4 of us, including 20 year old daughter and 17 year old son. Anything that's a can't miss or really cool that we'd probably miss will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help with driving East to West
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 3 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 4 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 5 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 6 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 7 Trail Ridge Road info please
- 8 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 9 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 10 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 11 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 12 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 13 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 14 New Orleans and Slidell
- 15 Pacific coast road trip
- 16 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 17 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 18 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 21 Back From Alaska
- 22 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 23 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 24 Two days out of Seattle
- 25 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October