Going to Nashville for 4 nights and the Pigeon Forge area for 3 or 4 nights. It will be 4 of us, including 20 year old daughter and 17 year old son. Anything that's a can't miss or really cool that we'd probably miss will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 2 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 3 Niagara Falls.
- 4 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 5 road trip during husbands bday
- 6 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 7 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 8 1st trip to Colorado
- 9 Juneau cruise stop
- 10 Trip Starting from New York
- 11 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 12 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 13 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 14 Where in NOLA to stay?
- 15 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 16 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 17 cruising the Mississippi river
- 18 Your favourite places in New York City
- 19 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 20 New England Canada Road Trip
- 21 Travel between Orlando and Boston.
- 22 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC