My friend and I are going to Nashville TN for the first time. We have a place to stay but I'd love some guidance on things to see and do. I'm in my late 20's. I do want to go to a few country bars or two with similar aged crowds, maybe see some performers. We're both artsy and love interior design and history too. We don't have a whole lot to spend, so I'm looking to get the most out of Nashville for my money.
Nashville on Labor Day Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 2 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 3 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 7 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 8 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 Middle America in October
- 11 New York City Christmas Trip
- 12 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 13 visit to HIghLine
- 14 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 15 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 16 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 17 Colorado Skiing
- 18 4 week family trip ideas
- 19 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 20 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 22 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 23 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?