My friend and I are going to Nashville TN for the first time. We have a place to stay but I'd love some guidance on things to see and do. I'm in my late 20's. I do want to go to a few country bars or two with similar aged crowds, maybe see some performers. We're both artsy and love interior design and history too. We don't have a whole lot to spend, so I'm looking to get the most out of Nashville for my money.
Nashville on Labor Day Weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 2 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 3 San Diego Trip Report
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Washington, DC to Boston
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 8 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 9 rain in Kauai
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??