My daughter and her friends will be visiting Nashville for one day and two nights following Bonnaroo. They will be staying at the Hampton Inn downtown. The group is under 21. Other than concert halls, are there any venues where they can sit, have a snack and a soft-drink and listen to music in the evening? Or do you have to be 21 to get in the door of most places? Thanks for your help!
Nashville music venue for under-21s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento: 2 days, best use of that time?
- 2 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 3 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 4 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 5 A trip from Pensacola to Miami
- 6 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 7 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 8 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 9 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 10 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 11 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 12 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 13 Boston to see Sargent works
- 14 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 15 New York City - apartment locations
- 16 Utah 2
- 17 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 18 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 19 Tudor city -special help/info
- 20 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 21 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 22 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 23 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 24 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 25 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce