My daughter and her friends will be visiting Nashville for one day and two nights following Bonnaroo. They will be staying at the Hampton Inn downtown. The group is under 21. Other than concert halls, are there any venues where they can sit, have a snack and a soft-drink and listen to music in the evening? Or do you have to be 21 to get in the door of most places? Thanks for your help!
Nashville music venue for under-21s
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 3 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 4 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 7 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 12 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 13 Rockport, MA dining?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Princeville in January
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 18 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 21 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 22 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 23 RIP Judy Rogers
- 24 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 25 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE