My daughter and her friends will be visiting Nashville for one day and two nights following Bonnaroo. They will be staying at the Hampton Inn downtown. The group is under 21. Other than concert halls, are there any venues where they can sit, have a snack and a soft-drink and listen to music in the evening? Or do you have to be 21 to get in the door of most places? Thanks for your help!
Nashville music venue for under-21s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 4 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 5 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 6 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 9 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 12 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 13 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 14 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 17 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 18 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 19 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 22 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 23 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 24 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 25 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico