My daughter and her friends will be visiting Nashville for one day and two nights following Bonnaroo. They will be staying at the Hampton Inn downtown. The group is under 21. Other than concert halls, are there any venues where they can sit, have a snack and a soft-drink and listen to music in the evening? Or do you have to be 21 to get in the door of most places? Thanks for your help!
Nashville music venue for under-21s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 4 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 5 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 6 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 7 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 8 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 9 Santa Barbara, California
- 10 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 13 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 14 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 15 Chicago trip
- 16 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 17 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 18 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 19 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 20 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 21 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 22 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 23 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 moving to florida