My daughter and her friends will be visiting Nashville for one day and two nights following Bonnaroo. They will be staying at the Hampton Inn downtown. The group is under 21. Other than concert halls, are there any venues where they can sit, have a snack and a soft-drink and listen to music in the evening? Or do you have to be 21 to get in the door of most places? Thanks for your help!
Nashville music venue for under-21s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 3 DC - WW2 flyover
- 4 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 5 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak