My daughter and her friends will be visiting Nashville for one day and two nights following Bonnaroo. They will be staying at the Hampton Inn downtown. The group is under 21. Other than concert halls, are there any venues where they can sit, have a snack and a soft-drink and listen to music in the evening? Or do you have to be 21 to get in the door of most places? Thanks for your help!
Nashville music venue for under-21s
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 Getaway
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 6 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 9 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 10 Theater Historians
- 11 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 12 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 13 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 14 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 15 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 16 Boston hotel & transportation
- 17 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 20 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 21 Air Connections on Maui
- 22 hilton capital
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado