We are having a family wedding in Nashville and would like to stay in a nice downtown hotel that has an open area where everyone can visit, have a drink. The problem about renting a meeting room is that everyone would have to have a key, you never know if anyone is going to be there and the claustrophobia of a hotel room. One of the family get-togethers that we enjoyed most was at an Inn in Puerto Rico with an outside bar that had comfortable seating and was somewhat secluded from the rest of the hotel. (It didn't hurt that the coco locos were incredible too ) So, any suggestions?
Nashville hotel with a great meeting place
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York city--best time to visit??
- 2 Maui Luau?
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 American Honeymoon in March
- 5 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 6 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 7 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 8 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 General Utah planning questions
- 13 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 14 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Boston area -- nature
- 17 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 SFO black friday traffic
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 25 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado