We are having a family wedding in Nashville and would like to stay in a nice downtown hotel that has an open area where everyone can visit, have a drink. The problem about renting a meeting room is that everyone would have to have a key, you never know if anyone is going to be there and the claustrophobia of a hotel room. One of the family get-togethers that we enjoyed most was at an Inn in Puerto Rico with an outside bar that had comfortable seating and was somewhat secluded from the rest of the hotel. (It didn't hurt that the coco locos were incredible too ) So, any suggestions?
Nashville hotel with a great meeting place
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 3 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 6 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 10 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 11 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 12 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 13 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 14 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 15 New York City Restaurants
- 16 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 19 Maui vacation
- 20 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 21 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 22 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 23 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 24 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 25 WISCONSIN