I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 2 Lake to rent a cabin on...anywhere in the US!
- 3 Washington
- 4 Utah National Parks Help
- 5 Amazing trip from Sacramento to Yellowstone via a 9 state, 4,274 mile scenic route..
- 6 best places to stay between colorado springs and snow mass
- 7 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 8 route 302
- 9 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 10 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 11 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 12 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 13 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 14 Glacier National Park Late September
- 15 Quimby House Inn or Cromwell Harbor for lodging in Bar Harbor?
- 16 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 Boston
- 19 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 20 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Lake Powell
- 23 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 24 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 25 Outdoorsy family visiting OR Coast to Portland