I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Weekend in NYC
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 19 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 22 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014