I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 2 New York city--best time to visit??
- 3 California & French Polynesia
- 4 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 5 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 8 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Vegetarian Friendly BBQ - Fort Worth or San Antonio?
- 11 Boston area -- nature
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 14 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 15 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 18 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 19 SFO black friday traffic
- 20 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 21 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 22 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 23 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 24 Dining in Manhattan
- 25 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM