I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Miami Marlins
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Cross Country RV Trip
- 5 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 6 California
- 7 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 8 Northern California in February
- 9 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 10 New England September
- 11 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 12 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 13 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 14 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 15 Ackislander
- 16 Universal Orlando
- 17 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 18 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 19 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 20 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 21 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 22 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 25 Baby Boomer Road Trip