I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 2 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 3 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 4 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 5 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 6 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 7 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 8 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 9 Relocating to the Deep South
- 10 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 11 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 12 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 13 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 south west family trip itinerary
- 16 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 17 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 18 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 19 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 20 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 21 wasting time around JFK
- 22 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 23 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 24 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 25 SF Restaurant
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions