I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 hilicopter tour oahu
- 2 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 3 Eugene, OR/Redwoods/San Francisco
- 4 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 5 Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort
- 6 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 7 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 8 Road trip from and back to New York
- 9 Where to Stay in Phoenix/Scottsdale?
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 11 Berkshires with a toddler
- 12 Nice area south of Muskegon for boating & ambience
- 13 Hoover Dam: best location for photos of the dam?
- 14 After FL and CA, where else in the US with a 7-year-old?
- 15 Boston travel to North Carolina
- 16 Best way to see Oahu
- 17 What area of San Diego to stay in?
- 18 CA coast road trip with kids
- 19 Vegas/California May 2016
- 20 Minnesota to Colorado
- 21 Pittsburgh Trip
- 22 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 23 Summer 2016 Group Vacation with young kids
- 24 Best centrally located hotel to see Santa Monica and Universal Studios?
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions