I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 2 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 3 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 4 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 5 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 6 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 7 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 8 Another Great DC Trip
- 9 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 10 Novel in Progress
- 11 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 12 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 13 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017
- 14 Short Notice
- 15 Utah National Parks Itinerary help please
- 16 Lodging Grand Canyon South Rim
- 17 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 18 Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota trip report
- 19 Inn at Key West
- 20 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 21 Black History Museum
- 22 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 23 Chicago 2017
- 24 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 25 arizona rte 66
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions