I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 3 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 4 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 rain in Kauai
- 8 Jersey City Parking
- 9 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 10 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 11 SF to DR? WTH!
- 12 Kennebunkport and....?
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 15 Washington, DC to Boston
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Where to go in Maine?
- 18 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 19 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 20 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 21 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Kennedy Space Center
- 24 San Diego Trip Report
- 25 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?