I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 2 Maine weather and temps
- 3 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 4 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 5 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 6 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 7 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 8 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 11 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 12 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 13 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 14 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 15 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip
- 16 Key West July 2017 - Here We Go Again!
- 17 Suggestions on Timing for Denali Shuttle Tour?
- 18 Alcatrez sold out
- 19 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 20 WA to CT
- 21 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 22 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 23 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 24 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 25 Hawaii with 2 young teens
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions