I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegetarian in Boston
- 2 Hawaii vacation- please help
- 3 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 4 NEEDED: Travel Agent for Honeymoon in Hawaii
- 5 Help tweak my Colorado itinerary
- 6 Maui hotel for 20 somethings...
- 7 NYC itinerary 5 days
- 8 Road trip from DC to NYC--help with itinerary?
- 9 Rail from New York to Washington, D.C.
- 10 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall
- 11 Ticket to Matilda on 7/16, NYC
- 12 NY to North Carolina family road trip in August
- 13 Annapolis to Boston
- 14 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 15 Washington, D.C. Metro info please?
- 16 Road Trip
- 17 Seeing An "American" Icon
- 18 Hiking - United States
- 19 Road trip October
- 20 Short Northern Oregon Coast Roadtrip
- 21 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 22 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 23 Trip tos Switzerland and Italy
- 24 Best rest area on Route 81 Sourht through Virginia
- 25 Rose Parade Novice
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions