I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementmart.com/right-pick-supplement/
- 2 Las Vegas trip report
- 3 How much cash do you travel with?
- 4 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 5 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 6 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 7 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 8 sugestions
- 9 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 10 Boston area hotels
- 11 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 12 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 13 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 16 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 17 Quick road trip
- 18 What to request?
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 How much cash do you travel with?
- 21 Miami for 2 days
- 22 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 23 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 24 Oregon Coast road trip
- 25 More problems for Big Sur
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions