I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 3 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 4 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 5 A Few Days in Asheville
- 6 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 7 Arizona in late January
- 8 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 9 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 10 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 11 Key West
- 12 Arizona in winter
- 13 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 14 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 15 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 16 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 17 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 18 moving to Florida
- 19 Neue Galerie
- 20 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 21 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 national park during thanksgiving
- 24 DC Tours, Washington, DC
- 25 RV Round Trip VA-CO Summertime
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions