I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 2 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 3 Berkshires
- 4 Sea world San Diego
- 5 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 6 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 9 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 10 Las Vegas in March
- 11 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 17 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 18 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 19 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 20 hotels near Denali
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 23 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA