I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 2 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 5 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 6 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 7 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 8 blue ridge parkway?
- 9 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 10 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 13 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 14 Wedding gifts?
- 15 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 16 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 17 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 18 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 19 Seattle Ho
- 20 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 21 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 22 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 23 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 24 First Trip to New Mexico
- 25 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions