I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 2 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 3 DC - WW2 flyover
- 4 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 5 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 6 Cape cod and Acadia
- 7 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 10 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 11 Colorado trip
- 12 First visit in New Mexico
- 13 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 14 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 15 Maine in latter half of September
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 19 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 20 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 21 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 24 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak