I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 2 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 3 Touring Hearst Castle
- 4 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 7 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 8 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 9 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 10 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 11 San Francisco
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 14 Angels Landing
- 15 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 16 NY State Assembly Internship
- 17 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 18 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 19 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 20 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 21 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 22 Arlington funeral plans
- 23 White Christmas
- 24 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 25 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions