I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Door County Suggestions
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 5 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Visiting Denver
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 NYC theatre broadway
- 12 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 20 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 21 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 22 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 23 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover