I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod
- 2 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 3 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 4 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 5 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 6 Uber and Miami
- 7 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 8 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 9 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 10 Redwood National Forest
- 11 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 12 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 13 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 14 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 15 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 16 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 17 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 18 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 21 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 22 Driving from Chicago to Miami, first time.
- 23 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 24 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 25 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions