I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 2 Harlem, NY
- 3 Train, Boston to NYC, questions
- 4 Transportation from LGA to Manhattan
- 5 Lake Powell
- 6 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 7 Driving from Boston to Miami
- 8 How to spend 4 days ending in Boston?
- 9 Fly out of LA 10pm, what to do that day?
- 10 Hotel close to San Francisco airport
- 11 Glacier to Banff
- 12 Portland OR - Uber Question
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 Another Yellowstone Lodging question
- 15 A southwest trip to Arizona, and Utah
- 16 Toronto to gettysburg route question?
- 17 NYC hotel/July
- 18 Day trip from Salt Lake City
- 19 Portland Affordable Accommodations
- 20 Twin Sites For Twins East Coast
- 21 Lodging choice: Custer State Park vs surrounding area
- 22 Yellowstone weather in late May
- 23 Beartooth HWY Question
- 24 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 25 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions