I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 2 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 3 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/derma-vibrance/
- 4 Derma Vibrance Skin Serum
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 6 International transferring planes at CDG
- 7 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 12 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 13 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 14 blue ridge parkway?
- 15 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 16 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 17 San Diego, mission valley
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 20 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 21 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 22 November redwoods trip
- 23 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 24 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions