I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Oahu ideas
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 8 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 West Coast Bound End of March
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 13 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 14 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 15 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 16 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 17 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 18 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 21 Best places to move to Florida?
- 22 Juneau May 8th
- 23 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles