I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 2 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 4 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 5 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 6 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 7 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 8 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 9 Cross-Country trip advice
- 10 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 11 California Coast
- 12 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 13 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 14 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 15 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 16 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 17 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 18 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 19 Finding Steve Perry
- 20 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 21 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 22 Washington DC
- 23 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 24 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 25 Glacier National Park
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions