I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 2 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 3 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 4 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 5 Temecula< CA
- 6 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 7 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 8 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 9 Vegas hotels for families
- 10 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 11 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 12 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 13 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 14 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 15 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 16 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 17 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 18 Transportation help in Philly
- 19 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 20 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 21 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 22 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 23 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 24 Hilton Midtown New York
- 25 Bob Denver... Where are you?