I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for New York
- 2 Road Trip from Washington DC to Asheville NC
- 3 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 7 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 8 No Spam this morning!!
- 9 Jazzfest side trips
- 10 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 11 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 12 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 13 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 14 San Francisco transit options
- 15 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 16 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 17 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 18 IAH to HOU Questions
- 19 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Great OR beach house locations?
- 22 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 23 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 24 Honeymoon on PCH
- 25 CEO Dollar Rental Car
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions