I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 2 New Orleans and Slidell
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 5 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 6 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 7 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 8 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 9 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 10 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 11 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 12 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 13 Back From Alaska
- 14 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 15 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 16 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 17 Two days out of Seattle
- 18 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 19 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 20 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 22 Maine
- 23 Driving tips for San Diego, Palm Springs, Ventura
- 24 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 25 Restaurants close to King's Station?
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions