I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 2 debit card
- 3 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 4 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
- 5 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 6 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 7 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 8 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 9 Seattle to San Francisco 3 weeks
- 10 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 11 Kauai Kona Coast Resort Beachboy
- 12 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 13 Western U.S. Road trip
- 14 Family trip to Arizona/Utah National Parks
- 15 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 16 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 17 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 18 Driving from Denver to Ouray Colorado and back in late August
- 19 Seattle plus: San Juan Island, Victoria, or Vancouver?
- 20 Returned from Sedona
- 21 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 22 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 23 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 24 New Orleans logistics
- 25 First Trip to New Orleans
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions