I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementshop.info/andro-beast/
- 2 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 3 Roller Coaster
- 4 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/diabazole/
- 5 http://menintalk.com/andronite-enhanced/
- 6 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 7 Utah National Parks visit
- 8 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 11 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 12 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 13 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 14 universal studios and disney
- 15 Honeymoon out west.
- 16 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 17 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 How many states have you been to?
- 20 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 21 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 22 USA, Trip to the south
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 25 Amtrack: Denver to California?
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions