I only have two nights and one full day in Nashville. I am trying to decide where to stay. Below are some options I have found and the prices during the days I am looking to stay. I would love some advice to see if it is really worth almost $100 more dollars in some cases to stay closer to 4th and Broadway. I would like to be able to walk everywhere if possible and save money on not needing a cab.
Embassy Suites near Vanderbilt - $342.18
Hotel Indigo Nashville 301 Union Street hotelindigo.com - $359.98
Hilton Double Tree 315 4th Avenue North - placesdoubletree.com - $452.23
Courtyard Marriott Downtown 170 4th Ave marriott.com- $489
Hilton Nashville Downtown - 121 4th Avenue South - couldn't get in for price -
Closer to Broadway - a couple of blocks down from 4th
Renascence Nashville Downtown- 611 Commerce Street- $417.60
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wailea Restaurants?
- 2 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 3 1 day to visit Palm Springs photography itinerary?
- 4 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 5 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 6 Help me with Sonoma Desert….
- 7 Hawaii Trip in May
- 8 A week in NYC - first timers
- 9 DC -> Boulder
- 10 Rome/Florence
- 11 Colorado - Photography
- 12 Cross-country roadtrip in Oct/Nov. SUV or full-size?
- 13 Where to stay in NYC
- 14 Road Trippin' in Texas
- 15 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 16 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 17 Tour of Fed bank NYC
- 18 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 19 Proposal in Siesta Key, FL
- 20 Georgia to Fairbanks
- 21 Epicurean Tour in Portland
- 22 Suggestion on my first visit to Grand Canyon
- 23 Oahu Trip Report (Aulani, North Shore, Manoa Valley, Hanauma Bay)
- 24 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 25 Best Scenic Islands in Washington State
Nashville Hotel in walking distance of tourist attractions