We are road tripping and one of our stops is Nashville. We love good, local food and culture and I love country music! We will be traveling with 3 little ones (8,6, 2) and am wondering if any of the honky tonks will let us in? Could use recs on what to do with the kids that won't bore them to pieces. I would love to stop at Loveless cafe ( we will be there on a Monday so hoping it won't be terrible crowded) and have heard Ryman auditorium might be a good stop for them. Any other musts and a rec for. Place to stay would be so appreciated. Thanks!
Nashville for a day or two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 2 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 3 Circle Oahu / luau
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 7 Backpacking in April
- 8 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 15 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 16 3 nights in Nashville
- 17 One Night at Logan Airport
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Please help with itinerary
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 25 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?