We are road tripping and one of our stops is Nashville. We love good, local food and culture and I love country music! We will be traveling with 3 little ones (8,6, 2) and am wondering if any of the honky tonks will let us in? Could use recs on what to do with the kids that won't bore them to pieces. I would love to stop at Loveless cafe ( we will be there on a Monday so hoping it won't be terrible crowded) and have heard Ryman auditorium might be a good stop for them. Any other musts and a rec for. Place to stay would be so appreciated. Thanks!
Nashville for a day or two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 2 Santa Barbara, California
- 3 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 4 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 5 Considering a move to Raleigh/Durham...most family friendly areas?
- 6 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 7 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 8 Chicago trip
- 9 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 10 Top Of the Rock Reservations
- 11 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 12 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 13 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 14 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 15 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 16 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 17 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 18 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 21 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 24 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 25 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)