We are road tripping and one of our stops is Nashville. We love good, local food and culture and I love country music! We will be traveling with 3 little ones (8,6, 2) and am wondering if any of the honky tonks will let us in? Could use recs on what to do with the kids that won't bore them to pieces. I would love to stop at Loveless cafe ( we will be there on a Monday so hoping it won't be terrible crowded) and have heard Ryman auditorium might be a good stop for them. Any other musts and a rec for. Place to stay would be so appreciated. Thanks!
Nashville for a day or two
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 5 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach