Will be headed outside of Nashville for a few days around Xmas. Any recommendations for a day trip? Have done most of the sites in D.Town, so would love to venture out a bit. Would Smokey Mountains be doable? Have a 1 yr. old, but a quick hike might be nice.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for info on visiting the John Day Fossil Beds NM in Oregon
- 2 Phone SIM
- 3 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 4 Universal Orlando 2.5 days
- 5 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 6 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 7 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 8 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 9 New England Canada Road Trip
- 10 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 13 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 14 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Newport Historic District - where is it? Walking tour?
- 17 A day in Boston
- 18 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 19 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 20 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 21 Newport , RI
- 22 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 23 Nilichik Ak.
- 24 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 25 Las vegas +21