Driving through enroute to Texas. Will stop for one night, probably arriving late. Will want some relaxation, diversion, and leg-stretching. Better to book downtown (Renaissance, Courtyard or the like) or out by the airport and close to the highway? I think I know the answer (probably downtown) but would love some expert advice from locals.
Nashville Advice from Locals, Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 2 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 3 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 7 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 8 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Alaska
- 11 San Diego grocery stores
- 12 San Diego parks and attractions
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 15 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 16 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 17 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 20 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 21 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 22 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 23 Visiting Denver
- 24 Visiting Denver
- 25 Planning family gathering in Sedona