Was thinking of the Cape, then considered Rockport MA, now someone has suggested Naragansett/South County RI. Does anyone have lodging suggestions for Narragansett? We just want to relax and escape the AZ desert heat for a few days in August. We're flying in and out of PVD. Thanks.
Narragansett Rhode Island - in August?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 3 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 East Coast in December
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 11 Florida St George's Island
- 12 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 13 Washington DC in Spring?
- 14 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 15 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 18 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Weekend in NYC
- 21 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 22 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 23 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 24 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 25 Breckenridge in October