We are planning a weekend in RI the 2nd weekend of September either this year or next. We are looking for a either a hotel or B&B in Narragansett that has good reviews. For prices we are open right now as we want to see what our options are first. Has anyone stayed at hotel or B&B that they would recommend for the two of us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rules of the Subway
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 4 Los Angeles, California - Hiking
- 5 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 6 Santa Cruz and down the coast.
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 9 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 10 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 11 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 12 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 13 Grand American Road Trip!
- 14 Orlando - condoleances
- 15 Coco Palms on Kauai
- 16 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 17 1st trip to Colorado
- 18 Road trip out west
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 21 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 22 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 23 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 24 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 25 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
Narragansett- Long weekend in Sept. Hotel or B&B Suggestions: