We are planning a weekend in RI the 2nd weekend of September either this year or next. We are looking for a either a hotel or B&B in Narragansett that has good reviews. For prices we are open right now as we want to see what our options are first. Has anyone stayed at hotel or B&B that they would recommend for the two of us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Train from east cost to west coast
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 4 trip through Morocco- sahara desert trip
- 5 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 6 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 7 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 8 Arches or Zion?
- 9 Route 66
- 10 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 11 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 12 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 13 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 16 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 17 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 18 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 19 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 20 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 21 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 22 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 23 Northern California Gardens.
- 24 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
Narragansett- Long weekend in Sept. Hotel or B&B Suggestions: