We are planning a weekend in RI the 2nd weekend of September either this year or next. We are looking for a either a hotel or B&B in Narragansett that has good reviews. For prices we are open right now as we want to see what our options are first. Has anyone stayed at hotel or B&B that they would recommend for the two of us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 best health clubs with lap pools
- 2 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 5 Retiring to Tucson
- 6 Big Sure in June
- 7 universal studios and disney
- 8 Santa Fe Itineray
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 11 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 12 Arches Devils Garden
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 15 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 16 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 17 Savannah hotel
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 marriot cypress harbour
- 20 Hotel in Reno
- 21 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 22 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 23 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 24 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 25 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
Narragansett- Long weekend in Sept. Hotel or B&B Suggestions: