We are planning a weekend in RI the 2nd weekend of September either this year or next. We are looking for a either a hotel or B&B in Narragansett that has good reviews. For prices we are open right now as we want to see what our options are first. Has anyone stayed at hotel or B&B that they would recommend for the two of us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harper's Ferry from DC?
- 2 Eastern Seaboard
- 3 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 4 Would you go on a trip if you had to use crutches?
- 5 DC Hotel location help
- 6 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 7 DC Metro to other sites?
- 8 Cleveland West Side Market
- 9 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 10 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 11 road trip from Illinois to NY city, Cape Cod, and Boston
- 12 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 13 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 15 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Zurich airport connections
- 18 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 19 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 23 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 24 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
Narragansett- Long weekend in Sept. Hotel or B&B Suggestions: