We are planning a weekend in RI the 2nd weekend of September either this year or next. We are looking for a either a hotel or B&B in Narragansett that has good reviews. For prices we are open right now as we want to see what our options are first. Has anyone stayed at hotel or B&B that they would recommend for the two of us.
Narragansett- Long weekend in Sept. Hotel or B&B Suggestions:
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 2 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 3 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 4 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 5 Dining in Manhattan
- 6 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 7 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 8 New Orleans pictures
- 9 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 10 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 11 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 12 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 13 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 14 san fran sightseeing
- 15 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 16 American Honeymoon in March
- 17 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 18 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 19 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 20 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 21 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 22 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 23 New Orleans
- 24 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 25 Accommodation New Orleans LA