We are planning a weekend in RI the 2nd weekend of September either this year or next. We are looking for a either a hotel or B&B in Narragansett that has good reviews. For prices we are open right now as we want to see what our options are first. Has anyone stayed at hotel or B&B that they would recommend for the two of us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 2 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 3 Reagan Library
- 4 US Open Tennis
- 5 Hawaii with limited time
- 6 Southern history- walkable cities
- 7 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 8 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 9 Your favourite places in New York City
- 10 Steamboat in August
- 11 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 12 Hotels in San Diego
- 13 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 14 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 15 Cape cod Labor Day
- 16 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 17 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 18 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 19 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 20 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 23 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 24 Grand Teton Questions
- 25 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
Narragansett- Long weekend in Sept. Hotel or B&B Suggestions: