We are planning a weekend in RI the 2nd weekend of September either this year or next. We are looking for a either a hotel or B&B in Narragansett that has good reviews. For prices we are open right now as we want to see what our options are first. Has anyone stayed at hotel or B&B that they would recommend for the two of us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://maleenhancementmart.com/vmax-male-enhancement/
- 2 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 3 Back from the Big Easy
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Border crossing
- 6 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 7 March in New Mexico
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Driving Alaska
- 11 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 12 Yellowstone Hikes questions
- 13 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 14 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Cross country tips
- 17 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 18 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Parka in PA during February?
- 21 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 22 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 23 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 24 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 25 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
Narragansett- Long weekend in Sept. Hotel or B&B Suggestions: