We are planning a weekend in RI the 2nd weekend of September either this year or next. We are looking for a either a hotel or B&B in Narragansett that has good reviews. For prices we are open right now as we want to see what our options are first. Has anyone stayed at hotel or B&B that they would recommend for the two of us.
Narragansett- Long weekend in Sept. Hotel or B&B Suggestions:
- 1 Small Sofas
- 2 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 3 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 4 Trying To Find a Place
- 5 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 6 romantic colorado trip
- 7 Fourth of July Weekend
- 8 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 9 Fires in Colorado
- 10 Marcola?
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 13 Updates from Hanalei
- 14 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 15 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 16 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 17 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 18 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 19 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 20 One day in NYC
- 21 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 22 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 23 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 24 Key West at Christmas time
- 25 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets