We are planning a weekend in RI the 2nd weekend of September either this year or next. We are looking for a either a hotel or B&B in Narragansett that has good reviews. For prices we are open right now as we want to see what our options are first. Has anyone stayed at hotel or B&B that they would recommend for the two of us.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Your guy's favorite things to do in Door County
- 2 Martha's Vineyard area
- 3 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 4 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 5 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 6 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 7 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 8 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 9 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 10 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 11 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 12 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 13 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 14 4 Days in Maui
- 15 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 16 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 17 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 18 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 19 Biloxi Suggestions
- 20 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 21 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 22 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 23 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 24 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 25 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
Narragansett- Long weekend in Sept. Hotel or B&B Suggestions: