Hope you can help.
I am in Naples this summer and treatring my wife to an anniversary dinner. I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere? My wife loves fish but also adores rissotto. I have been looking at the following:
1 Bistro 821 which seems to serve a nice rissotto;
2 Dock at Crayton Cove which gets equally as much mention as Bistro in the various books I have consulted. Although on one review board it was suggested that the standard had dropped.
3 Ridgeway Bar and Grill - which I assume is more a steak place which again would be another of my wife's choices.
The setting is also important, so on (near) the water would be good.
We are staying near 5th Avenue.
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 4 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 5 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 6 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 7 First Trip to New Mexico
- 8 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 9 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 10 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 11 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 12 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 13 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 14 San Antonio shopping
- 15 Which island for R&R?
- 16 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 17 blue ridge parkway?
- 18 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 19 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver