Hope you can help.
I am in Naples this summer and treatring my wife to an anniversary dinner. I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere? My wife loves fish but also adores rissotto. I have been looking at the following:
1 Bistro 821 which seems to serve a nice rissotto;
2 Dock at Crayton Cove which gets equally as much mention as Bistro in the various books I have consulted. Although on one review board it was suggested that the standard had dropped.
3 Ridgeway Bar and Grill - which I assume is more a steak place which again would be another of my wife's choices.
The setting is also important, so on (near) the water would be good.
We are staying near 5th Avenue.
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Senior Travel Helper
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 4 USC毕业证文凭办理南加州大学毕业证成绩单Q微信875093404学历认证Southern California
- 5 your favorite city USA?
- 6 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 7 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 8 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 9 Ideas please for travel between Grand Canyon & Monument Valley
- 10 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 11 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 12 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 13 Austin with Kids
- 14 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 15 Two days out of Seattle
- 16 New Orleans and Slidell
- 17 Help with driving East to West
- 18 Pacific coast road trip
- 19 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 20 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 21 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 22 South Carolina
- 23 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 24 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 25 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?