Hope you can help.
I am in Naples this summer and treatring my wife to an anniversary dinner. I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere? My wife loves fish but also adores rissotto. I have been looking at the following:
1 Bistro 821 which seems to serve a nice rissotto;
2 Dock at Crayton Cove which gets equally as much mention as Bistro in the various books I have consulted. Although on one review board it was suggested that the standard had dropped.
3 Ridgeway Bar and Grill - which I assume is more a steak place which again would be another of my wife's choices.
The setting is also important, so on (near) the water would be good.
We are staying near 5th Avenue.
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Do you want to take Irvine Carpet Cleaning Service?
- 2 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/rejuva-complex/
- 3 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 4 addition nevertheless it moreover preserve
- 5 http://healthelitego.com/ion-z-brain/
- 6 Clients will have got to expect to
- 7 There is a variety of methods a person
- 8 http://www.healthbuzzer.com/boostero/
- 9 http://boostupmuscles.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 10 http://www.health2facts.org/testo-boost-x/
- 11 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 12 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 13 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 14 Bed and Breakfast
- 15 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 16 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 17 New Years Eve in NYC
- 18 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 19 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 20 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 25 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon