Hope you can help.
I am in Naples this summer and treatring my wife to an anniversary dinner. I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere? My wife loves fish but also adores rissotto. I have been looking at the following:
1 Bistro 821 which seems to serve a nice rissotto;
2 Dock at Crayton Cove which gets equally as much mention as Bistro in the various books I have consulted. Although on one review board it was suggested that the standard had dropped.
3 Ridgeway Bar and Grill - which I assume is more a steak place which again would be another of my wife's choices.
The setting is also important, so on (near) the water would be good.
We are staying near 5th Avenue.
Many thanks for all your help.
naples restuarant for anniversary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 2 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 5 Deep South roadtrip, 3 weeks, 2 more Brits needing your help!
- 6 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 9 New Orleans help please
- 10 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 11 los angeles restaurants
- 12 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 13 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 14 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 17 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 18 US 101 closed N of Florence
- 19 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 20 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 23 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 24 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 25 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia