Hope you can help.
I am in Naples this summer and treatring my wife to an anniversary dinner. I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere? My wife loves fish but also adores rissotto. I have been looking at the following:
1 Bistro 821 which seems to serve a nice rissotto;
2 Dock at Crayton Cove which gets equally as much mention as Bistro in the various books I have consulted. Although on one review board it was suggested that the standard had dropped.
3 Ridgeway Bar and Grill - which I assume is more a steak place which again would be another of my wife's choices.
The setting is also important, so on (near) the water would be good.
We are staying near 5th Avenue.
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 4 sugestions
- 5 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 8 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 9 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 10 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 11 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 12 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 13 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 14 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 15 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 16 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 17 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 18 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 19 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 20 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 21 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend
- 22 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 23 Big Sur Help!!
- 24 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 25 Road trip from arizona to seattle.