Hope you can help.
I am in Naples this summer and treatring my wife to an anniversary dinner. I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere? My wife loves fish but also adores rissotto. I have been looking at the following:
1 Bistro 821 which seems to serve a nice rissotto;
2 Dock at Crayton Cove which gets equally as much mention as Bistro in the various books I have consulted. Although on one review board it was suggested that the standard had dropped.
3 Ridgeway Bar and Grill - which I assume is more a steak place which again would be another of my wife's choices.
The setting is also important, so on (near) the water would be good.
We are staying near 5th Avenue.
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 2 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 3 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 4 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 5 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 6 Zurich airport connections
- 7 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 8 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 9 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 10 Miami airport--safety??
- 11 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 12 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 13 Things to do in Toronto
- 14 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 15 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 16 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 17 US whole month of January where to
- 18 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 19 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 20 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 21 Recent Spam Attacks
- 22 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 23 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights