Hope you can help.
I am in Naples this summer and treatring my wife to an anniversary dinner. I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere? My wife loves fish but also adores rissotto. I have been looking at the following:
1 Bistro 821 which seems to serve a nice rissotto;
2 Dock at Crayton Cove which gets equally as much mention as Bistro in the various books I have consulted. Although on one review board it was suggested that the standard had dropped.
3 Ridgeway Bar and Grill - which I assume is more a steak place which again would be another of my wife's choices.
The setting is also important, so on (near) the water would be good.
We are staying near 5th Avenue.
Many thanks for all your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Now dial 1800/841/6436 Netflix support phone number
- 2 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 3 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 4 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 5 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 6 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 7 Restaurants in DC
- 8 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 9 Nashville restaurants
- 10 Western US Road Trip- PeakBagging
- 11 Is Silverwood Amusement park worth a visit?
- 12 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 13 NYC - 10-day visit!!!
- 14 Driving northern AL to central FL
- 15 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 16 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 17 MO road trip itinerary
- 18 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 19 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 20 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 21 Birthday vacation ideas
- 22 San Francisco to Costa Mesa
- 23 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 24 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 25 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?