Hope you can help.
I am in Naples this summer and treatring my wife to an anniversary dinner. I wondered if anyone could recommend anywhere? My wife loves fish but also adores rissotto. I have been looking at the following:
1 Bistro 821 which seems to serve a nice rissotto;
2 Dock at Crayton Cove which gets equally as much mention as Bistro in the various books I have consulted. Although on one review board it was suggested that the standard had dropped.
3 Ridgeway Bar and Grill - which I assume is more a steak place which again would be another of my wife's choices.
The setting is also important, so on (near) the water would be good.
We are staying near 5th Avenue.
Many thanks for all your help.
naples restuarant for anniversary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 2 Northern California in February
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 7 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 8 Yosemite in Winter
- 9 Active Vacation
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 12 Orlando in March
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Quick SoCal question
- 16 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 17 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 18 New England September
- 19 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Tampa in February
- 23 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox