I have booked a fortnight in Naples in May. I have been to the Southern Florida area on three previous occasions around May and June and have never experienced bad weather. Why then do I keep reading about September to April being the best time to visit this area, as though May onward should be avoided.
Naples in May
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 2 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 3 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 4 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 5 Chicago trip
- 6 moving to florida
- 7 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 8 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 9 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 10 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 11 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 12 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 13 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 14 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 15 Santa Barbara, California
- 16 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 19 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 20 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 21 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 California road trip
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around