My family is renting a beach house in Ft. Myers Beach for a week this June. I've extended the trip to include 3 days in Naples. Since the trip is extended and we are on a budget, I would like to find some affordable dining options in Naples. We love seafood and most anything else. Most of the reviews of Naples mention more upscale restaurants, which I'm sure are awsome, but not practical for my family and parents. Thanks in advance.
Naples casual dining
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 2 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 3 4 week family trip ideas
- 4 Dining in Manhattan
- 5 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 6 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 7 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 8 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 9 From Seattle airport to the city
- 10 General Utah planning questions
- 11 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 12 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 13 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 14 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 15 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 16 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 New York City Christmas Trip
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area