I am overwhelmed...would appreciate a simple (tips) itenerary that takes us through the best scenic wineries with sugestions to eat along the way, we are staying at the Marriot in Napa Valley, not at all opposed to a day in Sonoma too. Heading to Jedidiah state Park the morning of July 7th.
Napa/Sonoma July 4th through July 6th
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 3 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 4 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 5 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 6 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 10 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 11 Mesa Verde
- 12 Seattle Hyatts
- 13 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 14 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 15 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 16 California road trip
- 17 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 20 San Diego - wher to stay
- 21 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 22 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 23 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Berkshires in late October