Help Fodorites! Considering the Best Western Premier Ivy or the Best Western Plus Inn at the Vines. They appear to have the same prices (under $200 per night with breakfast and taxes) and very similar features so it seems to boil down to location but I have not been to Napa. The Vines is on the north side of town and Ivy across the river and a bit south of downtown. Looking for help to make the decision this weekend--thanks.
Napa--Which Best Western?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 2 hotel near Met NYC
- 3 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 4 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 5 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 6 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 7 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 8 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 14 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 18 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 21 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 24 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 25 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby