Help Fodorites! Considering the Best Western Premier Ivy or the Best Western Plus Inn at the Vines. They appear to have the same prices (under $200 per night with breakfast and taxes) and very similar features so it seems to boil down to location but I have not been to Napa. The Vines is on the north side of town and Ivy across the river and a bit south of downtown. Looking for help to make the decision this weekend--thanks.
Napa--Which Best Western?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast Road Trip
- 2 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 7 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 Pirateland SC
- 10 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 11 San Diego with Kids
- 12 Metro Card Options
- 13 Maui itinerary
- 14 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 15 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 16 getting around DC
- 17 California
- 18 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November
- 19 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 20 Trip Report - Banff & Jasper August 2014 on the Canadian board - Alberta
- 21 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 22 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 23 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 24 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint