Help Fodorites! Considering the Best Western Premier Ivy or the Best Western Plus Inn at the Vines. They appear to have the same prices (under $200 per night with breakfast and taxes) and very similar features so it seems to boil down to location but I have not been to Napa. The Vines is on the north side of town and Ivy across the river and a bit south of downtown. Looking for help to make the decision this weekend--thanks.
Napa--Which Best Western?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 2 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 3 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 4 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 5 A few NYC questions about 9/11 memorial tours and more.
- 6 Vegas hotels for families
- 7 best area to stay in san diego
- 8 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 9 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 10 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 11 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 12 Two airports to choose from?
- 13 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 14 layover
- 15 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Which cross-country route, I-40 or I-80?
- 18 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 19 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 20 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 21 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 22 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 23 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 24 Road trip itinerary
- 25 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al