Help Fodorites! Considering the Best Western Premier Ivy or the Best Western Plus Inn at the Vines. They appear to have the same prices (under $200 per night with breakfast and taxes) and very similar features so it seems to boil down to location but I have not been to Napa. The Vines is on the north side of town and Ivy across the river and a bit south of downtown. Looking for help to make the decision this weekend--thanks.
Napa--Which Best Western?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 2 Chicago trip
- 3 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 4 Puerto Rico need advice - La Concha Renaissance vs San Juan Marriott
- 5 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 6 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 7 moving to florida
- 8 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 9 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 10 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 13 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 14 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 15 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 16 Santa Barbara, California
- 17 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 20 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 21 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 Road Trip SW
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 California road trip