Help Fodorites! Considering the Best Western Premier Ivy or the Best Western Plus Inn at the Vines. They appear to have the same prices (under $200 per night with breakfast and taxes) and very similar features so it seems to boil down to location but I have not been to Napa. The Vines is on the north side of town and Ivy across the river and a bit south of downtown. Looking for help to make the decision this weekend--thanks.
Napa--Which Best Western?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 3 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 4 Crossville, TN in March
- 5 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 6 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 7 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 10 Utah restaurants
- 11 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 12 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 13 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 17 10 day trip
- 18 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 Venice tourist travel pass