Help Fodorites! Considering the Best Western Premier Ivy or the Best Western Plus Inn at the Vines. They appear to have the same prices (under $200 per night with breakfast and taxes) and very similar features so it seems to boil down to location but I have not been to Napa. The Vines is on the north side of town and Ivy across the river and a bit south of downtown. Looking for help to make the decision this weekend--thanks.
Napa--Which Best Western?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 2 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 5 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 Weekend in NYC
- 8 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 9 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 12 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 13 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 16 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 17 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 18 Breckenridge in October
- 19 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 20 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 21 Richmond highlights?
- 22 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 23 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 24 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 25 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach