Help Fodorites! Considering the Best Western Premier Ivy or the Best Western Plus Inn at the Vines. They appear to have the same prices (under $200 per night with breakfast and taxes) and very similar features so it seems to boil down to location but I have not been to Napa. The Vines is on the north side of town and Ivy across the river and a bit south of downtown. Looking for help to make the decision this weekend--thanks.
Napa--Which Best Western?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 2 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 3 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 4 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 5 New York City Restaurants
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 9 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 10 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 13 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 14 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 15 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 16 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 17 Dining in D.C.
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Washington DC Metro
- 24 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier