Help Fodorites! Considering the Best Western Premier Ivy or the Best Western Plus Inn at the Vines. They appear to have the same prices (under $200 per night with breakfast and taxes) and very similar features so it seems to boil down to location but I have not been to Napa. The Vines is on the north side of town and Ivy across the river and a bit south of downtown. Looking for help to make the decision this weekend--thanks.
Napa--Which Best Western?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 2 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 Colorado Skiing
- 7 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 10 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 11 san fran sightseeing
- 12 Boston in winter?
- 13 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 14 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 15 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 18 charlotte
- 19 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 20 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 21 New York City in April
- 22 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 23 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 24 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 25 Need beach location for summer family reunion.