Hi all, we'll be in Napa later this this week and have a lot of soccer to watch on Friday and Saturday. Any ideas for a great lunch spot that will be showing the matches?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backyard camping in California?
- 2 US whole month of January where to
- 3 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 4 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 5 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 6 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 7 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 10 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 11 Miami airport--safety??
- 12 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 13 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 14 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 15 Things to do in Toronto
- 16 Antelope Canyon visit in August - best time
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 18 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 19 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 20 Road trip LA to Phoenix via Grand Canyon
- 21 Dinosaur National Monument
- 22 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 23 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 24 Restaurant near Whitney Museum
- 25 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning