Hi all, we'll be in Napa later this this week and have a lot of soccer to watch on Friday and Saturday. Any ideas for a great lunch spot that will be showing the matches?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 4 Utah National Parks visit
- 5 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 6 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 7 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 8 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 9 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 10 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 13 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 14 Hotel in Reno
- 15 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 16 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 17 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 18 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 19 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 20 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 21 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 24 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 25 roadtrip sfo - seattle