My wife and I are going to Napa Valley for 5 days next month and will tour and taste at the wineries. The last time we went we had small children with us and toured only Berringer and Mondavi. This time we will be alone and would like to tour 4-5 wineres, even those which charge for the tour and tasting. Can those of you that enjoy wine and have been on small tours make your recommendations of wineries that offer the best experience. I realize it is subjective.
Napa valley wineries which should be toured?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast Bound End of March
- 2 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 3 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 4 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 5 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Key Largo, FL
- 10 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 11 Death Valley in June
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 14 San Diego grocery stores
- 15 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 16 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 20 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 21 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 22 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 23 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 24 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country