My wife and I are going to Napa Valley for 5 days next month and will tour and taste at the wineries. The last time we went we had small children with us and toured only Berringer and Mondavi. This time we will be alone and would like to tour 4-5 wineres, even those which charge for the tour and tasting. Can those of you that enjoy wine and have been on small tours make your recommendations of wineries that offer the best experience. I realize it is subjective.
Napa valley wineries which should be toured?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 2 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 3 Vero Beach FL
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 6 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 7 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 8 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 13 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 14 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Grand Canyon in March?
- 24 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 25 California Tour Groups?