I am planning to go to Napa this weekend. I dont drink alcohol . I wanna go there to see greenery and natural beauty.
My question is, Is Napa still as green, as it is in Spring?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 +27782167713 YODI PILLS AND BOTCHO CREAM IN DUBAI UGANDA UTAH
- 2 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 3 Skagway
- 4 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 7 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 8 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 9 Honeymoon out west.
- 10 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 11 Chicago to Charleston
- 12 Retiring in NM?
- 13 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 14 Route Planning for East USA
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 Utah National Parks visit
- 17 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 18 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 19 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 20 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 21 universal studios and disney
- 22 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 23 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 24 How many states have you been to?
- 25 Quick Trip to D.C. In April