I am planning to go to Napa this weekend. I dont drink alcohol . I wanna go there to see greenery and natural beauty.
My question is, Is Napa still as green, as it is in Spring?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travelling to Colorado for the First Time - What Should I See and Do?
- 2 YellowStone or Grand Canyon in August?
- 3 Roadtrip to Yosemite etc
- 4 Hotel near Marlins Park
- 5 Flipkey may be worse the vrbo
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Two Seniors Visit NOLA, Cajuns and MS, Leave Wiser
- 8 Road Trippin' I-94, I-90, I-5, I-70, & I-80
- 9 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 10 Vegas to Grand Canyon by car in a day
- 11 Husband unable to walk long distances
- 12 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 13 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 14 Pacific Coast Highway 1st Timer
- 15 Tioga Rd closed May-Oct??
- 16 All you can eat lobster in vegas and caviar
- 17 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 18 Inexpensive NYC Meals 2.0
- 19 GOOD EATING ON THE DRIVE BETWEEN FLORIDA AND THE NORTHEAST??
- 20 limited mobility for Savannah
- 21 Easter Week in Key West April 2017
- 22 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 23 Northwest Passage
- 24 Cleveland in 36 hours
- 25 17 DAYS - NATIONAL PARKS (LOOP FROM VEGAS)