I am planning to go to Napa this weekend. I dont drink alcohol . I wanna go there to see greenery and natural beauty.
My question is, Is Napa still as green, as it is in Spring?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 2 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 3 First Trip to Texas -
- 4 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 5 Downtown Chicago
- 6 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 7 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 12 Charleston Hotel Question
- 13 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 14 New Hampshire
- 15 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 16 Driving to Naples fl
- 17 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 18 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 19 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 20 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 21 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 22 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 23 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 24 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 25 Nashville Questions