I am planning to go to Napa this weekend. I dont drink alcohol . I wanna go there to see greenery and natural beauty.
My question is, Is Napa still as green, as it is in Spring?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 2 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 3 Hawaii wedding
- 4 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 5 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 6 Oregon Coast question
- 7 California road trip
- 8 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 9 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 10 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 11 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 12 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 13 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 14 Moving to Montana
- 15 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 16 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 17 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 20 Savanah GA
- 21 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 22 Florida with a 2 year old
- 23 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 24 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 25 Colorado itinerary