I am planning to go to Napa this weekend. I dont drink alcohol . I wanna go there to see greenery and natural beauty.
My question is, Is Napa still as green, as it is in Spring?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BYOB in New York City
- 2 Broadway show tickets
- 3 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 4 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 5 Sedona to Vegas
- 6 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 7 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 8 4th of July in Chicago
- 9 Chicago Cab
- 10 Restaurants in DC
- 11 Hawk's
- 12 Oahu hotels
- 13 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 14 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 15 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 16 pulling a tent trailer in utah
- 17 Bryce Canyon Astronomy Festival
- 18 Travel from Boise, Idaho to Grand Canyon
- 19 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 20 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 21 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 22 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island
- 23 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 24 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 25 Camping Sites in and around NY