Hello- I will be travelling to Napa and Sonoma in mid June. I would like to find some wineries that are GOOD but have minimal or no tasting fees.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 2 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 3 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 5 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 6 driving RT 66
- 7 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 8 once in a lifetime
- 9 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 10 North California/South Oregon
- 11 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 12 Hotels Houston
- 13 Acadia National Park
- 14 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 15 Birthday vacation ideas
- 16 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 19 Long Weekend in Denver
- 20 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 21 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 22 From Newark to Manhattan
- 23 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 24 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 25 2017 Yellowstone or bust