Hello- I will be travelling to Napa and Sonoma in mid June. I would like to find some wineries that are GOOD but have minimal or no tasting fees.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii - where?
- 2 Dinner in Anchorage
- 3 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 4 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 5 Arizona PHX car rental
- 6 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 7 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 8 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 9 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 10 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 11 Shenandoah National park
- 12 Road Trip from San Francisco to San Diego in 7 days
- 13 Road trip this summer from Phoenix to Yellowstone
- 14 Public Transport from JAC Airport to Teton Village
- 15 Things to do in NYC
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego
- 17 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 18 New York City Hotels: Times Square vs. Financial District
- 19 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 20 California & Oregon National Parks touir
- 21 BBQ
- 22 No Proper Response From Etihad after losing luggage
- 23 Niagara Falls to Ithaca
- 24 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 25 Stay in Sonoma, but want to hang in San Francisco.