Hello- I will be travelling to Napa and Sonoma in mid June. I would like to find some wineries that are GOOD but have minimal or no tasting fees.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 2 http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/garcinia-melt-diet/
- 3 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 4 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 5 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 6 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 A June trip to Kauai
- 9 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 10 A day in Boston
- 11 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 12 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 13 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 14 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 15 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 16 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 17 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 18 Mystic CT
- 19 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 20 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 23 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 24 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 25 Seattle to Gardiner by car.