Hello- I will be travelling to Napa and Sonoma in mid June. I would like to find some wineries that are GOOD but have minimal or no tasting fees.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 2 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 3 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 4 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 5 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 6 Northern California Redwoods
- 7 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 8 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 9 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 10 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 11 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 12 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 13 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 14 DC restaurant report
- 15 Neue Galerie
- 16 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 17 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 18 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 19 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 20 Arizona in winter
- 21 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 22 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 23 Arizona in late January
- 24 A Few Days in Asheville
- 25 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot