Hello- I will be travelling to Napa and Sonoma in mid June. I would like to find some wineries that are GOOD but have minimal or no tasting fees.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 2 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 3 Recommendations for birthday Sunday brunch near but outside Boston
- 4 Visiting Mount Washington - interesting stops along I-91?
- 5 Pacific coast road trip
- 6 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 7 Help with driving East to West
- 8 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 9 Texas Hill Country in Autumn
- 10 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 11 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 12 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 13 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 14 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 15 Source of Legionnaire's Disease in NYC Confirmed
- 16 Where to stay in Missoula?
- 17 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 18 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 19 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 20 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 21 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 22 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 23 Fun family adventures in/around Charleston?
- 24 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3