We are 7-8 women in our late thirties. Looking for a nice hotel possibly with day spa, access to pool for a September getaway. Would love larger suites or rooms that connect Interested in being somewhat close to everything. Thank you for your advice!
Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans Motel Question
- 2 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 3 Getting to Key West
- 4 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 7 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 10 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 11 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 12 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 13 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 14 Happy Hour
- 15 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 16 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 17 road trip Houston-NJ
- 18 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 19 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 20 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 21 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th