My girlfriend and I are driving from Carmel to Napa and arriving on a Thursday afternoon. We have 2 half days and want to do one day in Napa and one day in Sonoma. My thought is get to Napa first Sonoma the next day then hit Calastoga for the mud bath. My question is where is a centrally located place to stay to get to both Napa and Sonoma. I am looking for suggestions for an itinerary as well. Should we do a tour or use or car. Thanks for the help and advice. By the time we get to Napa my girlfriend will be my fiancé!!
Napa and Sonoma
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 2 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 3 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 4 Hilton Midtown New York
- 5 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 6 Tour companies
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 9 Best way to drive from Newport RI to Salem MA?
- 10 Round trip from Chicago
- 11 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 14 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 15 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 16 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 17 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 18 Apartment Rentals DC
- 19 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 20 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 21 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 22 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 25 new york plays