My girlfriend and I are driving from Carmel to Napa and arriving on a Thursday afternoon. We have 2 half days and want to do one day in Napa and one day in Sonoma. My thought is get to Napa first Sonoma the next day then hit Calastoga for the mud bath. My question is where is a centrally located place to stay to get to both Napa and Sonoma. I am looking for suggestions for an itinerary as well. Should we do a tour or use or car. Thanks for the help and advice. By the time we get to Napa my girlfriend will be my fiancé!!
Napa and Sonoma
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 3 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 5 week in US/Mexico
- 15 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 16 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 17 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 18 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 19 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 20 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 21 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 22 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 23 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 24 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 25 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???