My girlfriend and I are driving from Carmel to Napa and arriving on a Thursday afternoon. We have 2 half days and want to do one day in Napa and one day in Sonoma. My thought is get to Napa first Sonoma the next day then hit Calastoga for the mud bath. My question is where is a centrally located place to stay to get to both Napa and Sonoma. I am looking for suggestions for an itinerary as well. Should we do a tour or use or car. Thanks for the help and advice. By the time we get to Napa my girlfriend will be my fiancé!!
Napa and Sonoma
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 5 Cape Cod in early April
- 6 united and carry-ons
- 7 USA with a 3 year old
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 14 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 15 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 20 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 21 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 22 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 23 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 24 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 25 Philadelphia