My girlfriend and I are driving from Carmel to Napa and arriving on a Thursday afternoon. We have 2 half days and want to do one day in Napa and one day in Sonoma. My thought is get to Napa first Sonoma the next day then hit Calastoga for the mud bath. My question is where is a centrally located place to stay to get to both Napa and Sonoma. I am looking for suggestions for an itinerary as well. Should we do a tour or use or car. Thanks for the help and advice. By the time we get to Napa my girlfriend will be my fiancé!!
Napa and Sonoma
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Condos near Disney World
- 2 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 3 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 4 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 5 family celebration trip
- 6 New England September
- 7 searching for urban master planned community
- 8 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 9 Deep South sept 2015
- 10 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 11 Hawaii Group Travel
- 12 Austin Food Trucks
- 13 New York To Ashville NC
- 14 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 Fmpden, are you there?
- 17 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 18 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 19 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 20 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 21 Charleston Islands
- 22 Family Spring Break 2015
- 23 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 24 san diego or nearby area
- 25 Mother Daughter Trip