My friend and I are from Chicago and we are planning on going to either Nantucket or Cape Cod for the whole summer. We will be 19 and want to stay in a cheap place and find a job as a waitress, hostess, nanny, etc. We can't decide if we want to stay in Cape Cod or Nantucket. What are the main differences between the two? Also, where should we stay? Should we rent out apartments or are there other options? Anything you have to say will help us! Thanks!
Nantucket or Cape Cod for summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 New Orleans pictures
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 6 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 9 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 10 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 11 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 12 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 13 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 14 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 New Orleans
- 25 Hotel in Miami and parking ?