My friend and I are from Chicago and we are planning on going to either Nantucket or Cape Cod for the whole summer. We will be 19 and want to stay in a cheap place and find a job as a waitress, hostess, nanny, etc. We can't decide if we want to stay in Cape Cod or Nantucket. What are the main differences between the two? Also, where should we stay? Should we rent out apartments or are there other options? Anything you have to say will help us! Thanks!
Nantucket or Cape Cod for summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Celebrate the 2014 World Cup Brazil
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 5 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 9 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 10 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 5 week in US/Mexico
- 13 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 16 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 17 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 21 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 24 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 25 Jersey City Parking