My friend and I are from Chicago and we are planning on going to either Nantucket or Cape Cod for the whole summer. We will be 19 and want to stay in a cheap place and find a job as a waitress, hostess, nanny, etc. We can't decide if we want to stay in Cape Cod or Nantucket. What are the main differences between the two? Also, where should we stay? Should we rent out apartments or are there other options? Anything you have to say will help us! Thanks!
Nantucket or Cape Cod for summer
View all United States activity »
- 1 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 2 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 3 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 4 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 10 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 11 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 12 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 19 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 20 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January