My friend and I are from Chicago and we are planning on going to either Nantucket or Cape Cod for the whole summer. We will be 19 and want to stay in a cheap place and find a job as a waitress, hostess, nanny, etc. We can't decide if we want to stay in Cape Cod or Nantucket. What are the main differences between the two? Also, where should we stay? Should we rent out apartments or are there other options? Anything you have to say will help us! Thanks!
Nantucket or Cape Cod for summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Small group dining in Napa area
- 2 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 3 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 4 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Maui - Haleakala
- 7 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 8 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 9 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 10 Italian restaurants in NYC
- 11 Utah restaurants
- 12 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 15 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 16 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 17 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 18 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 19 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 23 Los Angeles day trips
- 24 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 25 Rental Services