My friend and I are from Chicago and we are planning on going to either Nantucket or Cape Cod for the whole summer. We will be 19 and want to stay in a cheap place and find a job as a waitress, hostess, nanny, etc. We can't decide if we want to stay in Cape Cod or Nantucket. What are the main differences between the two? Also, where should we stay? Should we rent out apartments or are there other options? Anything you have to say will help us! Thanks!
Nantucket or Cape Cod for summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 late-night DC restaurant
- 2 palm desert, CA
- 3 New York Trip
- 4 Balloon fest hotels
- 5 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 6 Philadelphia ?
- 7 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 8 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 9 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 10 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 11 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 12 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 13 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 18 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 19 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 20 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 21 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 22 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 23 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 24 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 25 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?