My friend and I are from Chicago and we are planning on going to either Nantucket or Cape Cod for the whole summer. We will be 19 and want to stay in a cheap place and find a job as a waitress, hostess, nanny, etc. We can't decide if we want to stay in Cape Cod or Nantucket. What are the main differences between the two? Also, where should we stay? Should we rent out apartments or are there other options? Anything you have to say will help us! Thanks!
Nantucket or Cape Cod for summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 2 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 3 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 4 Kid School Admission
- 5 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 6 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 7 Things to do in La Jolla
- 8 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 9 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 10 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 11 Minneapolis Parking
- 12 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 13 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 14 Romantic destination in the US
- 15 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 16 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 17 family road trip
- 18 Alaska Trip Planning
- 19 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 20 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 21 Recommended Private Shuttle Service From JFK Airport to Long Island City
- 22 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 23 New York City-New Things?
- 24 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 25 SOS....Thunderstorms when we plan to visit NOLA