My friend and I are from Chicago and we are planning on going to either Nantucket or Cape Cod for the whole summer. We will be 19 and want to stay in a cheap place and find a job as a waitress, hostess, nanny, etc. We can't decide if we want to stay in Cape Cod or Nantucket. What are the main differences between the two? Also, where should we stay? Should we rent out apartments or are there other options? Anything you have to say will help us! Thanks!
Nantucket or Cape Cod for summer
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From Seattle airport to the city
- 2 General Utah planning questions
- 3 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 4 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 5 New York City Christmas Trip
- 6 Dining in Manhattan
- 7 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Cafe Sevilla – Best Tapas Restaurant
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 13 Colorado Skiing
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 16 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 19 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 20 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 21 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 24 Middle America in October
- 25 visit to HIghLine