Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
- 1 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 2 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 3 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 4 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 5 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 6 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 9 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 10 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 16 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 17 Using public transit in San Diego
- 18 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 21 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 22 A Visit to Charleston
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?