Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 2 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 3 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Seattle: Something Different?
- 6 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 7 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 8 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 9 Back from Miami Beach
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 12 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 13 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 14 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 15 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 16 One Night in Dallas
- 17 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 20 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 21 San Diego - wher to stay
- 22 Seattle Needing some help please
- 23 My 21st Birthday in Chicago
- 24 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 25 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)