Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu ideas
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 West Coast Bound End of March
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 11 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Death Valley in June
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 18 San Diego grocery stores
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 23 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 24 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 25 Buy GoPro Hero3