Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Naples-where to stay on the beach
- 2 Hotel advice needed near Palo Alto
- 3 Boston area -- nature
- 4 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 5 4 week family trip ideas
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 8 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 9 California & French Polynesia
- 10 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 11 Which hotel - Washington Hilton OR Cambria Suites
- 12 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 13 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 14 SFO black friday traffic
- 15 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 16 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 17 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 18 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 19 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 20 Dining in Manhattan
- 21 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 How to dress in Vegas
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?