Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 2 visiting chicago
- 3 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 4 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 5 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 6 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 7 Travel Agencies in New York reliable
- 8 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 9 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 10 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 11 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 12 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 13 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 14 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 15 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 16 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 17 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 18 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 19 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 20 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 21 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 22 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 23 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 24 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 25 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?