Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
View all United States activity »
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 7 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 8 St. Augustine, Florida
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Fripp island
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?