Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 2 Portland Restaurant for Solo Birthday Dinner?
- 3 Last minute Vacation with adult children
- 4 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 5 New Hampshire foliage this weekend
- 6 2014 Kauai Restaurant Reviews by ALEDM
- 7 Quick Question re: Charleston and Savannah
- 8 What we did during our 2 months on Kauai
- 9 Fall colors drives in MO
- 10 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 11 Nice Dinner near Los Tapatios Hilton in Phoenix, (11111 NORTH 7TH STREET)
- 12 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 13 New York, New York...
- 14 Christmas fun at....Hershey, Sesame Place, or Dutch Wonderland
- 15 How many nights in Nashville and what not to miss
- 16 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 17 Martini Anyone?
- 18 Does anyone else get frustrated with VRBO?
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 Savannah Best Location to stay
- 21 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 22 Folly Beach Accomodation
- 23 New Orleans Trip Report Nov 12
- 24 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 25 Time Share paid in full but cannot afford to pay the Assessment.