Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 8 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 9 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 10 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 11 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Dining in D.C.
- 16 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 19 Jersey City Parking
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Washington DC Metro
- 22 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 23 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 24 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 25 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone