Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sea Lice in Florida
- 2 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 5 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 6 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 7 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 8 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 9 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 10 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 11 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 12 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 15 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 16 Richmond highlights?
- 17 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 18 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 21 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 22 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 23 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 24 Washington DC in Spring?
- 25 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai