Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 13 san fran sightseeing
- 14 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 17 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 18 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 19 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 20 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 24 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 25 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car