Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 2 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 3 Central Coast-California
- 4 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 5 Alaska restaurant prices
- 6 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 7 Shenandoah National Park
- 8 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 9 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 10 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 11 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 12 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 13 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 14 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 15 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 16 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 17 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 18 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 19 Itinerary Help - options.
- 20 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 21 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 22 Daytona Beach and ??
- 23 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 24 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 25 Hawaii is still Hell