Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 Nights in LA: What does our itinerary say about where we should stay?
- 2 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 3 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 4 Los Angeles day trips
- 5 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 6 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 7 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 8 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 9 Orlando hotels
- 10 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 11 Sunday morning in southern Florida
- 12 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 13 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 14 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 15 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 16 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 17 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 20 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 21 Clearwater FL area
- 22 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 23 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 24 trip advice from TN to TX
- 25 san diego or nearby area