Searching for a cottage on Cape Cod again this summer (previous options are booked), I came across a great cottage in Nantucket. Having never been to Nantucket, I am looking for some advice. The other top option is a bayside beach cottage in Brewster. Is Nantucket a good option for kids (girl 5, boy 3)? Do I need to ferry my car over or are there other options of geting around? The cottage is in the Madaket Harbor area. How is water tempature/calmness? Are there kid friendly restaurants? Brewster seems like the safe pick with the kid friendly bayside beach and an area we are familar with and enjoy, but the cottage in Nantucket is so pictaresque and it would be nice to explore a new area. Any advice on either Nantucket or Brewster would be appreciated.
Nantucket or Brewster with kids in July
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Maui Restaurants
- 2 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 3 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 4 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 5 Key West Hotel in January
- 6 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Tipping advice
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 15 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 16 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants