If distance were no impediment, where would you like to spend a 3-day weekend in the United States? I like Pasadena, LA, San Diego, the California coast, San Francisco, San Francisco environs, Portland, Seattle, Scottsdale, Palm Springs, Chicago, NY, DC, Charleston, Boston. Always looking for new places to go for short trips - like Pasadena, where there's an abundance of things to see and do, as well as a nice town, with good shopping and good restaurants.
Name your favorite weekend destination
- 1 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Marcola?
- 4 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 5 What bugs you the most about flying? 2013 Pet Peeves Survey
- 6 Updates from Hanalei
- 7 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 8 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 9 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 10 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 11 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 12 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 13 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 14 One day in NYC
- 15 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 16 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 17 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 18 Trying To Find a Place
- 19 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 20 Key West at Christmas time
- 21 Orlando Parks - Cheapest short term tickets
- 22 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 23 Columbus food !
- 24 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 25 Holiday Parade/Pearl Harbor Day Parade Questions