If distance were no impediment, where would you like to spend a 3-day weekend in the United States? I like Pasadena, LA, San Diego, the California coast, San Francisco, San Francisco environs, Portland, Seattle, Scottsdale, Palm Springs, Chicago, NY, DC, Charleston, Boston. Always looking for new places to go for short trips - like Pasadena, where there's an abundance of things to see and do, as well as a nice town, with good shopping and good restaurants.
Name your favorite weekend destination
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 2 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Rafting near Denali
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Colorado in the summer!
- 7 Where to go in Maine?
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 11 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 12 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 Jersey City Parking
- 15 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 18 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 19 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 20 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 21 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 22 New York City Restaurants
- 23 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 24 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 25 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice