If distance were no impediment, where would you like to spend a 3-day weekend in the United States? I like Pasadena, LA, San Diego, the California coast, San Francisco, San Francisco environs, Portland, Seattle, Scottsdale, Palm Springs, Chicago, NY, DC, Charleston, Boston. Always looking for new places to go for short trips - like Pasadena, where there's an abundance of things to see and do, as well as a nice town, with good shopping and good restaurants.
Name your favorite weekend destination
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 3 A Visit to Charleston
- 4 Using public transit in San Diego
- 5 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 6 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 7 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 8 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 9 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 10 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 11 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 12 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 13 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 14 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 15 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 16 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 17 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 18 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 19 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 20 D.C. in a day
- 21 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 22 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 23 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 24 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 25 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)