If distance were no impediment, where would you like to spend a 3-day weekend in the United States? I like Pasadena, LA, San Diego, the California coast, San Francisco, San Francisco environs, Portland, Seattle, Scottsdale, Palm Springs, Chicago, NY, DC, Charleston, Boston. Always looking for new places to go for short trips - like Pasadena, where there's an abundance of things to see and do, as well as a nice town, with good shopping and good restaurants.
Name your favorite weekend destination
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 3 Grand Teton in October
- 4 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 5 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 6 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 9 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 10 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 11 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 12 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 13 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 14 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 15 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 16 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 17 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 18 Shenandoah National Park
- 19 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 20 Seattle Visit April
- 21 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 24 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 25 Roadtrip Key West or Marco Island in January