Last fall in a Rhode Island tourist magazine, chefs picked their favorite restaurants to go to. I can't remember the name of a restaurant in an inn, that many mentioned. It was a special occasion/fine dining place with some inventive food. I got the impression it was rather small. Anybody know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 2 Any Cheaper way to fly into Jackson Hole?
- 3 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 4 New Software
- 5 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 6 MOAB NP
- 7 JFK-connection
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 10 10 days vacation in Maine
- 11 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 12 Honeymoon Lodging and Activites in Sonoma
- 13 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 14 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 15 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 16 Northern California Fall itinerary help
- 17 Southern history- walkable cities
- 18 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 19 san fransisco to crater lake
- 20 Family reunion ideas
- 21 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 22 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 23 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 24 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 25 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?