Last fall in a Rhode Island tourist magazine, chefs picked their favorite restaurants to go to. I can't remember the name of a restaurant in an inn, that many mentioned. It was a special occasion/fine dining place with some inventive food. I got the impression it was rather small. Anybody know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 4 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 5 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 6 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 7 road trip
- 8 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 9 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 12 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 13 Florida in October
- 14 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 15 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 16 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 17 FLL to Key West
- 18 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??
- 19 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 20 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 21 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 22 7-DAY SOJOURN IN SO. CAL
- 23 New England Road Trip
- 24 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 25 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice