We will be leaving Ludington Mi on August 27 and arriving in Chicago on September 6. This will give us 9 days to travel to the UP and down Eastern Wisconsin. We like to stay a couple days in each location. I thought of something like Petoskey, The locks and then I am not sure. We like very light hiking and anything cultural or historic that is interesting. We are pretty open to anything. I would appreciate suggestion for places to stay/eat/or visit. I am not certain or distances or anything else.
N Michigan/Wisconsin 9 day road trip/ need assistance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 2 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 3 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 4 Boston/Fenway park
- 5 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 6 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 7 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 8 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 9 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 10 Atlanta with kids
- 11 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 12 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 13 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 14 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 15 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 16 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 19 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 20 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 21 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 22 Family Camp in Maine
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 25 2 Days in Portland - Best of?