We will be leaving Ludington Mi on August 27 and arriving in Chicago on September 6. This will give us 9 days to travel to the UP and down Eastern Wisconsin. We like to stay a couple days in each location. I thought of something like Petoskey, The locks and then I am not sure. We like very light hiking and anything cultural or historic that is interesting. We are pretty open to anything. I would appreciate suggestion for places to stay/eat/or visit. I am not certain or distances or anything else.
N Michigan/Wisconsin 9 day road trip/ need assistance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 Dining in Manhattan
- 3 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 6 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 7 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 8 From Seattle airport to the city
- 9 General Utah planning questions
- 10 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 11 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 12 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 13 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 14 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 15 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 New York City Christmas Trip
- 18 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 19 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 20 Washington - North cascades trails (Goat Lake and others) okay in winter?
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 American Honeymoon in March
- 23 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area