We will be leaving Ludington Mi on August 27 and arriving in Chicago on September 6. This will give us 9 days to travel to the UP and down Eastern Wisconsin. We like to stay a couple days in each location. I thought of something like Petoskey, The locks and then I am not sure. We like very light hiking and anything cultural or historic that is interesting. We are pretty open to anything. I would appreciate suggestion for places to stay/eat/or visit. I am not certain or distances or anything else.
N Michigan/Wisconsin 9 day road trip/ need assistance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 4 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 Miami Marlins
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 California
- 13 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 14 Northern California in February
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 18 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 Universal Orlando
- 21 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 22 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 23 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 Portsmouth NH without a car