We will be leaving Ludington Mi on August 27 and arriving in Chicago on September 6. This will give us 9 days to travel to the UP and down Eastern Wisconsin. We like to stay a couple days in each location. I thought of something like Petoskey, The locks and then I am not sure. We like very light hiking and anything cultural or historic that is interesting. We are pretty open to anything. I would appreciate suggestion for places to stay/eat/or visit. I am not certain or distances or anything else.
N Michigan/Wisconsin 9 day road trip/ need assistance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 2 Sea world San Diego
- 3 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 4 Berkshires
- 5 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 8 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 9 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 10 Las Vegas in March
- 11 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 12 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 13 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 14 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 15 Clearwater visit.
- 16 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 17 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 18 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 19 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 20 hotels near Denali
- 21 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 22 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 23 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA