We will be leaving Ludington Mi on August 27 and arriving in Chicago on September 6. This will give us 9 days to travel to the UP and down Eastern Wisconsin. We like to stay a couple days in each location. I thought of something like Petoskey, The locks and then I am not sure. We like very light hiking and anything cultural or historic that is interesting. We are pretty open to anything. I would appreciate suggestion for places to stay/eat/or visit. I am not certain or distances or anything else.
N Michigan/Wisconsin 9 day road trip/ need assistance
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 2 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 3 Will have five days in Savannah
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Road Trip SW
- 7 May visit to Denali
- 8 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Chicago trip
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 15 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 16 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 17 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 18 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 19 Santa Barbara, California
- 20 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 21 Itinerary opinions
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 24 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 25 Charlotte restaurant help