I love the North Conway area and am looking for other options other than the two listed above that we may enjoy. Also interested in exploring some areas that we have not explored yet (we usually drive through the Kancamangus Highway). Have never tried the Flume Gorge (correct name). Please send any suggestions for sightseeing, restaurants, etc. Many thanks. Also, for this summer.
N Conway...Kids say they are done with Santas Village/Storyland, Ages 9&13
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC, Philadelphia, New York, Maine, Acadia NP and Niagara Falls in 11 days?
- 2 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 3 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 6 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 7 Have you done an aquarium sleepover?
- 8 Looking for a beach front place from central to northern Cal
- 9 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 10 New York Yankee Station
- 11 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 12 Day Trip OUT of Los Angeles
- 13 Roads into Estes Park
- 14 Whale watching
- 15 New York City Borough Walking: Where for Diverse Flavorful Neighborhoods?
- 16 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 17 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 18 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 19 Houston in September
- 20 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 21 Studio-size Apartments, Guest Houses for rent, Ojai and Ventura
- 22 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 23 Road Trip
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Best Sonoma Wineries for Group Visit