We are going to be in Mystic for a couple nights in October with our 16, 14, and 11 year old boys. I've looked for hotels, but am having a difficult time deciding. One possiblity is the Best Western Sovereign, another is the Inn at Mystic. I wondered if anyone knew anything about these or could recommend something. I guess we would pay up to $150/night for a room, although we would love to pay much less - all the places seem fairly expensive. We're willing to stay outside of Mystic itself. Big rooms, or at least one big room for the boys to share, are high on our list. A resort-type place with things for the boys to do would be great, but it seems like most of them (at least inland) aren't open in the late fall.
Mystic CT hotel/motel w/kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 A day in Dallas
- 9 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 10 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 11 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 12 Door County Suggestions
- 13 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 14 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 15 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 16 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 17 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 20 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 21 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 22 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 23 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!
- 24 San Diego parks and attractions
- 25 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?