We are going to be in Mystic for a couple nights in October with our 16, 14, and 11 year old boys. I've looked for hotels, but am having a difficult time deciding. One possiblity is the Best Western Sovereign, another is the Inn at Mystic. I wondered if anyone knew anything about these or could recommend something. I guess we would pay up to $150/night for a room, although we would love to pay much less - all the places seem fairly expensive. We're willing to stay outside of Mystic itself. Big rooms, or at least one big room for the boys to share, are high on our list. A resort-type place with things for the boys to do would be great, but it seems like most of them (at least inland) aren't open in the late fall.
Mystic CT hotel/motel w/kids
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help