We are going to be in Mystic for a couple nights in October with our 16, 14, and 11 year old boys. I've looked for hotels, but am having a difficult time deciding. One possiblity is the Best Western Sovereign, another is the Inn at Mystic. I wondered if anyone knew anything about these or could recommend something. I guess we would pay up to $150/night for a room, although we would love to pay much less - all the places seem fairly expensive. We're willing to stay outside of Mystic itself. Big rooms, or at least one big room for the boys to share, are high on our list. A resort-type place with things for the boys to do would be great, but it seems like most of them (at least inland) aren't open in the late fall.
Mystic CT hotel/motel w/kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 2 Washington, DC to Boston
- 3 Where to go in Maine?
- 4 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 5 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 6 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 7 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 8 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 9 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 10 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 13 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 14 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Kennedy Space Center
- 20 San Diego Trip Report
- 21 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 22 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 23 NYC jazz with a minor
- 24 NYC Itinerary Help
- 25 Lunch with little girls UWS?