Hello! We have family in Boston who we visit yearly and I'm always looking for interesting places to go outside of the city. Is a day trip to the Mystic area and specifically the aquariam worth the time? We have a 3 year old & a 15month old. Has anyone been to both the Mystic Aquarium & the one in Boston? How do they compare? Also, is it very out of the way to drop someone off at Foxwoods & then head over to Mystic? Any comments will be appreciated. B.T.W., we'll probrably do this day trip the Saturday or Sunday of Memorial day week-end. Will traffic to & congestion at the aquarium be unbearable?
Mystic Aquarium worth day trip from Boston?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego parks and attractions
- 2 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 3 Cape Cod in early April
- 4 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 5 USA with a 3 year old
- 6 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 7 united and carry-ons
- 8 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 Portland Maine Hotels
- 14 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 17 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 21 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 22 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 23 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 24 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 25 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road