Hello! We have family in Boston who we visit yearly and I'm always looking for interesting places to go outside of the city. Is a day trip to the Mystic area and specifically the aquariam worth the time? We have a 3 year old & a 15month old. Has anyone been to both the Mystic Aquarium & the one in Boston? How do they compare? Also, is it very out of the way to drop someone off at Foxwoods & then head over to Mystic? Any comments will be appreciated. B.T.W., we'll probrably do this day trip the Saturday or Sunday of Memorial day week-end. Will traffic to & congestion at the aquarium be unbearable?
Mystic Aquarium worth day trip from Boston?
- 1 New York City Parking
- 2 Airport luggage tamparing
- 3 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 4 Minneapolis Hotel
- 5 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 6 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 9 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 10 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 11 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 12 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 13 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 14 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 15 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 16 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 17 Washington Wineries
- 18 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 19 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 20 Luxor Egypt
- 21 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 22 stay near newark or nyc
- 23 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 24 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 25 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013