My family and I (we have a 6 year old son) are taking a trip to Myrtle soon if we can find a resort we feel comfortable going to (based on reviews tripadvisor some are kinda scary).
1. Bad reviews -- I was also told watch the photos on resorts by someone that rents condos because they are misleading, and reviews I see confirm that (some saying coach roach infested, others bed bugs, or sleeping on hard uncomfortable beds, or blood on sheets, & maid service bad, with unclean pools for kids and others!).
2. Newest best hotels recommended? - any I didn't mention? - -I was told the newest resorts are Grande Ocean Shores, Towers on the Grove, also Paradise Resort)... and these would be good choices since not been in business for long & don't need renovations with also needing to please guests since not in business as long. Anyone stayed at these?
3. Kids amenities/clean & supervised somewhat? --I was looking for kids amenities, really considering Coral Beach resort, looks fun, and even Dunes Village (until someone wrote something about bed bugs-but that could happen anywhere, because someone that stays there would bring them in ya know). It's just really more expensive, both are than we were wanting to spend. There is also the Springmaid resort - anyone stayed there?
4. Safe area & not trashy drunk or noisy teens wee hours of night?--I want to stay where there are not tons of teens or adults drunk since we will have my 6 year old, clean pools & rooms, price range hoping for $150 - $180/189 and also a safe area, not too much crazy noise at night with my son and we will be trying to get ready for next day. Also, if there are slides would like lifeguards for kids or someone actually watching to see if big kids being annoying to guests (read reviews of this where nobody that worked at resort cared about this).
Please any advice GREATLY appreciated. Also any websites to get deals would help--not just expedia, hotwire, etc, but like good vacation websites who rent resort condos or someone you have had great experience using..etc. Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Muscle XTX – No.1 formula for build stamina power....
- 2 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 3 Enjoy maximum performances in gym
- 4 Food4Patriots - Safe and effective way to store foods
- 5 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 6 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 7 Family reunion ideas
- 8 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 9 http://fornatgaex.com/pure-forskolin-xt-reviews/
- 10 http://www.musclehealthfitness.com/muscle-xtx/
- 11 Southern history- walkable cities
- 12 DrillBit Warehouse
- 13 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 14 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/power-boost-x/
- 15 the idea of using a natural manhood
- 16 My Topic Titlehttp://www.supplementsauthority.com/androx-extreme/
- 17 http://advancemenpower.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 18 the reality that this living grown pay
- 19 http://newhealthsupplement.com/muscle-xtx/
- 20 http://trexmusclesite.com/raw-power-xl-reviews/
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 best floor tile installation service in maryland
- 23 http://xtremenitroshred.com/muscle-xtx/
- 24 http://xtremenitroshred.com/megadrox-and-testadrox-sale/
- 25 http://www.supplement2go.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
Myrtle where to stay/kids ament., clean pools & rooms, safe, 3-4 stars